• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Rajiv

Rajiv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 11:46 AM

Students who are planning to persue their Study in germany should keep in mind that the german supreme court hast already cancelled the "Ban on tuition fee at universities" unsure.gif . Most of the Länder(states) with CDU/CSU government want to introduce tuition fee as soon as possible, So far I know it seems to start depending on Länder by not earlier than summer semester of 2007(like in Baden- Würtemberg). You have to reckon a fee in amount of 500€ per semester for duration after 2007/summer semester. But in the states with SPD government it will remain free of charge. biggrin.gif

Till now it is only Germany in the world where u don't need to pay fee even for expensive subjects like medicine, dentistry, etc.

But please don't feel harassed coz 1000€ per year is nothing compared with the fees in other countries. It is easily affordable u just need to find a part time job. smile.gif

#2 Triene

Triene

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 01:20 PM

So far I know it seems to start depending on Länder by not earlier than summer semester of 2007(like in Baden- Würtemberg)

It already is. But keep in mind that students who cant even afford that, can pay back after they get a job. I dont want SPD anymore. Even if hard CDU can rule the country better.

Long live Angela Merkel. Go for it. ph34r.gif

#3 Rajiv

Rajiv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 02:10 PM

I find it funny Matix... , laugh.gif why don't u like spd anymore ? lol. For germans it is de facto "Arbeitslosiskeit" ( of course not only this). May b u hold german nationality, or is it the increasing tendency of Angela to smile that makes u flatter ?? Haha
Well I am sure I am a selfish, I would say, Both CDU and SPD would be right for me, so far I don't need to pay fee. I would rather use time to study if I don't need to pay extra 1000,- which takes almost 4 weeks of working. Most of the students I know, even german students,including me would rather pay the amount of money after they get a job and not crack their mind as a student, to search a job or work as their exam is getting closer. Coz I afraid, in such case u are always worried either to find a job or to work.""" STRESS ,Alter!!"

What do u think about that??? and may I know personally something bout u? (Matrix---, bloss die Neugierigkeit)

Edited by Rajiv, 05 June 2005 - 02:11 PM.

#4 Triene

Triene

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 03:11 PM

Zu viel neugier ist nicht gut. : ) Anyways I understand your point. But lets be honest, so many foreigners come here and work ilegally and study for free. Seriously I dont like it. Hurts the tax payers. I dont want to support such students with teh tax money. Besides €1000 is really not sooooooo much comparing to other countries, and they can also pay after they get a job. Anyways you dont need to stress, rules are kinda different for foreign students. Concentrate in what you are doing and all will be oki.

Also, genieß dein Aufenthalt in Heidelberg. Ich hoffe, daß du das italienische Imbiss in Marktplatz ausprobierten hast. Mjam Mjam. Wie lang bist du noch da?

oki, jetzt muß ich loss, zuviel hectic.

Ach so, warum ist dein ganze persönliche daten überall! Findest du dass safe ?

Edited by MatrixRose, 05 June 2005 - 03:20 PM.

#5 Rajiv

Rajiv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE(MatrixRose @ Jun 5 2005, 03:11 PM)
they can also pay after they get a job.

View Post

Ich hab dir ne Email geschickt( falls du noch net geguckt hast!!). Ich bin hier seit 3 Jahren und muss noch ziemlich lang bleiben voraussichtlich nicht weniger als 7 Jahren.

Talking about ur reply above, I really do understand that if one gets social help from german gov., like Asyl and Penner , german people would not be pleased about that, I also would not b if I were a german. But I am talking about a possibility in which we could study as before free of costs and later on after we get a Job, we would pay back, like germans pay Bafög back. Which of course seems not to be practical, coz then german gov would have big trouble, if foreign students go away without paying or something like that.

I really want to ask u again, if u are sure that one(of course foreigner) can pay after he/she is finished at the university. I think it is only for germans. Coz see, it is clear that u have to pay the university every semester 500,-€, u can't say u ll pay after u get job. Dann wäre das alles ja Wurst. Even if Bank would give Credit for foreigner,which is on my view not possible at all , it would be damn good. But there must be something that Bank can rely on u.

#6 Triene

Triene

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:27 AM

danke für die mail, ich melde mich. : )

tschüs.

#7 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:28 AM

so..alles klar...

#8 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:46 AM

Tuition fees plus higher living costs in germany DISCOURAGES international students to come in there and study. As the countrys economy is totally dependent on service and manufacturing industry with number of Arbeitslosen , they must introduce that. but the international STUDYing platform will be totally far from germany. The country should manage themselves so as to slow down the living costs.
EUROS are getting of more value (besides now a days events) and costs are as they were in Deutsche Mark period. is that fair?

#9 Rajiv

Rajiv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE(dipeshmnm @ Jun 8 2005, 09:46 AM)
Tuition fees plus higher living costs in germany DISCOURAGES international students to come in there and study.
EUROS are getting of more value (besides now a days events) and costs are as they were in Deutsche Mark period. is that fair?

View Post

Well so far I am concerned, germany always encouraged me to come here to study as I was in Nepal and still. What the germany offers to int'l student is unbelievable. I have already mentioned in some another post, that germany is the only country where tuition fee is free. The only thing that may bother somebody is language.We students should not think about Unemployment in germany. It makes a illusion for layman. It has alway shown that high unemployment is connected with high productivity ´like in case of germany, where economy of country goes higher. But people think germany has high unemployment, and it is like country has no money. which is totally wrong. In the same way The united states has better status in employment but low productivity.
In 2004 germany earned ca 1 trillion $$$ by exporting goods and was the top in the world for exporting where usa was second which exported goods and earned cy 700 billion $$$.
And compare, a medical student pays in top universities of state around 30,000$$ a year, but in germany less than 200$$.
For the researchers also, germany is the country which spends highest amount of money in the world for research.
It is general character of human that we always try to save even a cent. That's why in my earlier post I tried to discuss some possibility pay fee later on. But actually 1000 € a year in nothing. Well living std is high, but for that u also earn more money.
So far unemployment is concerned, or better say finding a job, german owners would be glad to give students a work than somebody else. It is because of the german law, that they don't need to pay so much tax ( or not at all, I am not sure)if they give job to a student.
Concerning costs during mark and euros, u have to visit frankfurt, and ask the bulls(represent stock exchange) in front of Euro bank. Or u can also watch a programm in n-tv(online stream www.n-tv.de) presented by dresdner bank.

take care

#10 Thank You!

Thank You!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 11:11 PM

1 members already said Thank You! for your outstanding contribution to WNSO!
>Deven

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users