Photo

Who Should be the First President of The Republic Nepal.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Should Be the First President of The Republic Nepal? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

First President of The Republic Nepal.

1. Girija Prasad Koirala (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

2. Pushpa Kamal Dahal (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. Madhav Kumar Nepal (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

4. Sahana Pradhan (2 votes [15.38%])

5. Kul Chandra Gautam (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

6. Ramraja Prasad Singh (2 votes [15.38%])

7. Other (2 votes [15.38%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (yogesh)
Mr. Jha was recoomended for action by Judicial comission for bribery in a drug case. He was the only judge in thehistory of Nepalese Judiciary who was not made permanent in the Supreme Court of Nepal (I guess I am right) but is now first vice president of Nepal. That is so bad.

Yahan ekdum naramro bhayo...rastra mathi kalo badal madarirakheko chha! Kangress ra Emale le hosh gumaye!

Maobadi le ta jhanai gumaye.. mero Sallah maobadi lai

Sarkar ka nyunatam sajha karyakram lai 4 dal milera sahamati garne.. pushpa kamal dahal pradhan mantri banne ra kangress, emale, mjaf lai sangai sarkar ma milaune.

#42 MohanTara

MohanTara

Honourable Member

• 866 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:19 PM

Sorry, but can some1 translate it 4 me,Please?
Without Faith,Nothing's Possible
With It,Nothing's Impossible!!

#43 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:13 AM

don't u understand nepali?

#44 Yadav

Yadav

Unifying Nepalese for Better Education

• National Committee
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:14 PM

Nepal's first vice president Permanand Jha took oath in Hindi.

#45 Yadav

Yadav

Unifying Nepalese for Better Education

• National Committee
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:24 PM

Case against VP for taking oath in Hindi

A writ petition has been registered at the Supreme Court Friday against Vice President Parmananda Jha for taking oath in Hindi instead of the national language Nepali.

Advocate Bal Krishna Neupane filed the writ at the apex court demanding rejection of the oath taken by Jha and asking him to re-take it in Nepali language or be expelled from the post.

The offices of the President, Vice President and Prime Minister are the opponents of the case filed today.

Students have been demonstrating against Jha for taking oath in Hindi though he is a Maithili speaker. Few parties in the parliament have also opposed the action.

Source: nepalnews.com (July 25 08)

#46 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:57 PM

madheshi lai tyo upendra yadav le bhanda maile nai dherai maya garchhu re ke.. tyesle bhanera hunchha! mero goruka 12ai takka chha chha!
hijo NTV ma pani tyei kura
jhalnath khanal ra ram chandra poudel ko kina biddi bigriyeko! aru sanga gare bhai halyo hridyesh tripathi haru.. FORUM nai chahine! huna ta tarai bashi le pani bhot ta halekai hun! je hosh upendra yadav lai pani badhiyo..tyesma chahin khushi mannu parchha hai..
aba maobadi le 25 dalko kura uthayeko ..chha ke mantri mandal ma sabai sametne? hoina 4 dal sametne.. aba upendra yadav lai badhi haliyo.. aba maobadi ko kura sunau.. 4 dal ko sarkar gathan garau. ani 25 dal ko chahi regular meeting garau!

#47 prasant

prasant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:36 AM

The political development of the country, last few weeks has stunned lots of Nepalese people who had been expecting a peaceful ambience in the nation after a long period of uncertainity. The nation got its new president and vice-president. People were happy and they started to garner hopes and dreams. They congratulated each other and celebrated the moment. But their happiness didn't last very long. The very next day an irresponsible act of the most responsible person of the nation left millions of people accross the country numb and stunned. Except for a few instances of violence people remained silent. But as I talked to people on and around me, it was clear to me how badly the event had hurt their sentiments. Personally, I got an opportunity to meet some mediapersons, leaders, teachers, teenagers and general people as a part of my job and I talked to them about the issue. Through this I could clearly see the fire in their eyes and I could feel a patriot inside each and every of them crying for the nation and nationality. The chain of events simply clarifies what's happening. This is nothing but a harbinger of an evil; encroachment of foreign forces to our nationality.

When the whole country is worried about the nation and nationality, our vice-president is busy trying to justify his foolish act by saying something like; he took oath in Hindi for 0.2 million people residing in the country.....ridiculous......isn't it?

A person who doesn't respect his mother language or his national language and takes oath of office in a non-nepali language, how can the nation and the citizens expect that he will represent the voice of 25 million Nepalese who are dreaming for New Nepal.

Who exactly is he trying to please by disappointing us, the Nepalese, the true Nepalese?

It really pinches me and I'm sure it does you as well.

Jai Nepal

Prasant

#48 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

Guys, we are all wasting our time.

We need to be more long visionary people and think for future. Only solution to the current problem, corruption and to save country is to bring maoist into power. they want to do something, they have sacrificed their life for nation. although we have not tried and tested them, what left to test now? we have tried and stested all apart from maoist, so we have to give them a chance with full majority. Thats the only solution at the moment. if they have full majority and still do not do good, we can boot them anyway in next election. otherwise we will keep fighting while our neigbour install millions of trojan hourse in every nepalese villages and finally will run Nepal from Delhi (Nepal at the moment is running from Delhi using proxy, however what I mean is; finally Nepal will be run directly from Delhi).

Save the nation, time is running out, lets join hand to hand and save our nation.

-----------------------------------
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

#49 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:50 PM

Agree iwth 3rdpole. What the nation needs is a red system for about 20 years. YO kura maile aru sathi maajh kura garda generalisation nikaleko hoon! ra shayad hami sabai yuva ko yei bichar huna sakchha!

awivadan smile.gif

Edited by dipeshmnm, 07 August 2008 - 12:51 PM.

#50 SUMAN-SAJAN

SUMAN-SAJAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:34 PM

je bho , jun tarika le bho.. ekdum apakritik ra shadyentra ka saath bho![/quote]

yeh ................................... i agree to this point
and
i don see any sadyantra or aprakitik tatwo in this

maoist had also wanted that the president be SAMABESHI [/color]......................and its there
it is actually a moral victory of maoist ........................

[color="#800080"]now is not a time to talk about , was it worth it ??
it is a time to say that "everything that happened was good "

and

it is time when everyone sud help maoist form the government
they sud not fight for the post

one can serve people even without post ................................DID MAHABIR PUN asked for any post ,

so
its time not to fight ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but a time to unite [/color]
to unite for
better nepal
[color="#FF00FF"]SUNDAR SANTA HARABHARA ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SWATANTRA ,,,,,,,,,,,,SARBHABHOWM ..............STABLE AND BIKASIT NEPAL
it is not just the responsibility of those who is to form the govt
it is more of those who will not form the govt

maoist have learnt destructions during insurgency ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
so let them realise that BHATKAUNA BHANDA BANAUNA HAJAR GUNA GARO HUNCHA

AND
they wil sought new plans and policies
if they do not work to the expectations of people ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then NEPALI JANTA 6 TINLAI THIK PARNE

YO JANTA JAGEKO BELA HO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SABAI LAI CHETANA BHAYA ....................... smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
better heart 4 better nepal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users