Photo

Which type of posting you would like to see more i

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Which type of posting you would like to see more in Chautari? (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Which type of posting you would like to see more in Chautari?

1. Educational (22 votes [61.11%])

Percentage of vote: 61.11%

2. Jokes (2 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

3. Poems/Articles (5 votes [13.89%])

Percentage of vote: 13.89%

4. News (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Photo Gallery (2 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

6. Talking Point (5 votes [13.89%])

Percentage of vote: 13.89%

7. Other (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#11 sajan

sajan

Honourable Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 09:44 AM

Dear Sanskar Jee,

I hope it will answer of your ques. "I don't mean to say, I can not read translatory english, I can read but drown in a very deepth of delimmas."

Many thanks !

With warm regards and best compliments !

Sajan
E-mail : sspinya@yahoo.com
"Anti-nepotism as well as anti-baisness are mandatory to be a vaild socio- organisation or charity"

#12 sanskar

sanskar

Honourable Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (sajan @ Feb 14 2003, 10:44 AM)
Dear Sanskar Jee,

I hope it will answer of your ques. "I don't mean to say, I can not read translatory english, I can read but drown in a very deepth of delimmas."

Many thanks !

Sajan jee, be sure that i read all the posting carefully before replying to that. So i have also read what you have quoated. I am just wondering that, to some post, you do not find (or do not mention) any difficulty to read, and by some posting you drown in a very depth of deilmmas.

Sanskar Shrestha

#13 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 01:44 PM

Let me join the Majority. I also voted for Educational, that is the main objective of WNSO. After that, life and living comes as second for me.
Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org  (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org  (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#14 sajan

sajan

Honourable Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 09:42 AM

"Sajan jee, be sure that i read all the posting carefully before replying to that. So i have also read what you have quoated. I am just wondering that, to some post, you do not find (or do not mention) any difficulty to read, and by some posting you drown in a very depth of deilmmas."

>>>>>Well ! Sanskar Jee, I am sorry if you have taken it on another way. I just mean to say that I am very much familiar with it that's all. Repeatation the same things may become bitter sometimes.

Many thanks ya !

Sajan
"Anti-nepotism as well as anti-baisness are mandatory to be a vaild socio- organisation or charity"

#15 sanskar

sanskar

Honourable Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (sajan @ Feb 15 2003, 10:42 AM)
"Sajan jee, be sure that i read all the posting carefully before replying to that. So i have also read what you have quoated. I am just wondering that, to some post, you do not find (or do not mention) any difficulty to read, and by some posting you drown in a very depth of deilmmas."

>>>>>Well ! Sanskar Jee, I am sorry if you have taken it on another way. I just mean to say that I am very much familiar with it that's all. Repeatation the same things may become bitter sometimes.

Many thanks ya !

Sajan jee,

its okay, but i want you also to realise that you want other member to take simple thing in negative way.

Yeah, repeatation of same things may become bitter sometimes. You know this very well, and its easier said than done. so please try to realise this also and its better sometime to look in ownself rather than pointing out mistake on others.

regards,
Sanskar Shrestha

#16 BuddathokiKunal

BuddathokiKunal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 02:49 PM

My vote goes to educational, there no question because education is the main objective of WNSO. After educational topics, I like to enjoy everywhere because any topics will be fruitfull sometimes in the mood. That is depends upon our mood, where to go for enjoy.

#17 sajan

sajan

Honourable Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 04:34 PM

"Sajan jee,

its okay, but i want you also to realise that you want other member to take simple thing in negative way.

Yeah, repeatation of same things may become bitter sometimes. You know this very well, and its easier said than done. so please try to realise this also and its better sometime to look in ownself rather than pointing out mistake on others.

regards, "

Dear Sanskar jee,

Many thanks !

For your kind ifnormation, saying this doesn't mean to pinpoint your mistake. That wasn't either your mistake or mine. That was the real feelings of mine.

If you feel it on negative way than I cann't do anything. Don't take it otherwise. I have withdrawn back my those writings related to this topics. I know it happens when the person speak out superficial things.

Once again I am severely sorry for this case.

Sajan

#18 Ahuji_Goma

Ahuji_Goma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 February 2003 - 01:52 PM

Educational. I voted for educational. Educational field is the main objective of WNSO.
Goma Ahuji

True friendship's laws are by this rule express'd, welcome the coming, speed the parting guest......AP !!

#19 Neer_Kshetri

Neer_Kshetri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 01:49 PM

Educational, as well.

#20 kamal

kamal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 05:05 PM

guys
as you all know this is just a plateform to unite all nepalese student under the same roof. my request to all is not to target any individuals. do respect each other and whatever someone writes somethings take it easily. if you are shooting words each other (you know what i mean right), then we can't be unite......................... we are the better future and we should know what we are doing..........

great time.

cheers.
:::::::::::Life is beautiful:::::::::::

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users