#13 kslsanjeeb9

kslsanjeeb9

Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE(Diya Regmi @ Feb 9 2003, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Rajesh Shrestha @ Feb 1 2003, 02:46 PM)
Ma pani ho Bhanu Memorial ko! I did my SLC in 1995. It is really nice topic, at least it will be nice to meet each other via net.

Are u also from BMS's 1995 batch? But I don't know you hehehe Do not mind hai, Rajesh. I am just kidding. So how is going your preparation for the final? But I sure, you are doing well yourself.

I think, there are more guys in Maharasthra from Bhanu Memorial. What's about them?

Niice to meet you all
!
Hi Diya ! Rajesh ! Manandhar ! Dinesh ! Punj33!Manoj ! Mp Shahi ! Ram dotyal !okinawa ! Sajan
i am also the 1995 batch , i was in ten c "the most notorious class" , and do you know Swapnil karki , Gyanendra maden , Ramesh Upretri , Raj kumar Gurung , Nabindra shahi , Pooja basnet , manju ghimire , ava timilsena , bibek shrestha , sherab dorje lama , i forget others names ,

Management is Art & Science of Getting Law as Results , this process results in Sanjibalisation .

#14 manoj

manoj

• Literature Gurus
  • 415 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(punj33 @ Aug 10 2007, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm from the same school
passed out in 2004 AD
now i'm in NIT Surat

we had no principal
our principal then never used to come school

I was also in sir ballabbhai college for 2 months before i went to dhaka

is it the same college u r in?
Manoj Regmi "swapnil"
MBBS (Dhaka)

#15 Yubaraj

Yubaraj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:17 AM

hey guys!

I was searching something else, but suddenly this page appear in my browser. I believe, everything happens for good reason, so let me introducing myself...may be I'll find some of my old friends here.
Well guys I was in BBMSS for short period, but I have some unforgetable memory with it. I was there in 88 to 90 in grade 5 and 6.
As mention above, I know some of those people also. I was in the hostel at that time and Manoj chalaune and Durga "bhude" were some of my best friends... I know Swapnil Karki also, the guy with curly hair. I still remember some of the class toppers at that time..... pratul bhatta, pratima bhatta...I am sorry if i have missed anybody's name.
My brother kumar oli was primary incharge at that time.

#16 kslsanjeeb9

kslsanjeeb9

Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE(Yubaraj @ Dec 28 2007, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey guys!

I was searching something else, but suddenly this page appear in my browser. I believe, everything happens for good reason, so let me introducing myself...may be I'll find some of my old friends here.
Well guys I was in BBMSS for short period, but I have some unforgetable memory with it. I was there in 88 to 90 in grade 5 and 6.
As mention above, I know some of those people also. I was in the hostel at that time and Manoj chalaune and Durga "bhude" were some of my best friends... I know Swapnil Karki also, the guy with curly hair. I still remember some of the class toppers at that time..... pratul bhatta, pratima bhatta...I am sorry if i have missed anybody's name.
My brother kumar oli was primary incharge at that time.

Hi Yubaraj J !

Happy Birthday . May all your wishes come true .

Pratul and me were togther today . Great to know that we are from same school and same batch . enjoy your birthday . Keep in touch .

Regards,

Sangroula Sanjeeb
Management is Art & Science of Getting Law as Results , this process results in Sanjibalisation .

#17 animesh

animesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:50 PM

yes I am also from BBMSS (Bhanu Bhakta Memorial School). My SLC batch is 2048 (1992) and spent my 10 years in that school with 1 to 5 in hostel and from 6 class upto SLC day scholar. It is nice to see product of BBMSS now BBMHS group which helps me to remember my childhood inocent, playing group, study group, mocking group, fighting group and Head Sir Raj Kumar Thakuri, Clothin Mam, Aaya Didi haru, Sambhu Sir, Devkota Sir, Mahesh Gugurn Sir, late Head Sir Basu Dev Gajural whom i remember little and spent only 6 months with him in hostel after that his death, Bal Dev Gaunle, Ghimire Sir, Kedar Sir, Rita Rai, Dambar Sir, Rajani Mam, Usha Mam, Rajendra Sir, Ale Sir, Raj Kumar KC, Sailendra Sir, Ishwor Takrak sir, Ishwor Gurung, Dilip Nakarmi, Pale Dai (Dev, Keshab) and Cook Dai Pokharel, Bijay, Sher Bahadur in this time i remember. I know that 10 years is my happy moment which make me able to do something in my life.

Anyway, all friends keep in touch to sare more in future and connect more friends.

Bye and Happy New Year 2008 also.

#18 Yubaraj

Yubaraj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:36 AM

Hi Sanjeeb,

Nice to hear from you and thanks for your wish. It's really feel good to recall your memories and remember your old friends. Hope I'll see more of my friends here.
Once again thank you very much for your reply and wish.

Keep in touch.

Yubaraj Oli

#19 punj33

punj33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE(manoj @ Oct 9 2007, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(punj33 @ Aug 10 2007, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm from the same school
passed out in 2004 AD
now i'm in NIT Surat

we had no principal
our principal then never used to come school

I was also in sir ballabbhai college for 2 months before i went to dhaka

is it the same college u r in?

ya i'm in same college

in the school i was in class 10"A"
so, section A to be precise
it was a notable class

loved the time especially the cricket in class 9 when we used to play cricket out of the paper ball and the bat used to be of the desk (just the broken part of it). so , any bulb hardly lasted for 2 days
fun, class 10 ma padhiyo matrai

loved the school
still love it

#20 sushma sush

sushma sush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:07 PM

hi.
i'm also an ex-BBMSS student.
nice to see you all here.
some of the names i see here are familiar to me.
manju ghimire, swapnil karki, pooja basnet were in my class.
sanjeeb also, i think was there.. but i'm not sure..
well, i'm sushma pathak... & i hope, u may know me...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users