5 replies to this topic

#1 purushottam

purushottam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 08:21 PM

hello mates,

many frnds in the forum are from engg/ computing/ mathematics/physics faculty and i wnt to utilise this grand opportunity to develope my ideas in reality.
i m wondering about the human's visual system+human cognition. when we incorporate this both objective and subjective phenomenon then we can find a wayout to visual neuropsychology that deals with the human behavior and cognition interms of dealt infromation from the visual system.
recently, i worked on 2-D visual project in which i tried to find out the reason behind the time taken for learnt object recognition. many properties of the objects played significant role behind the recognition. similarly the 3-D study has its own properties behind object recognition.
you frnds might have watched a lot of visual ads (2-D as well as 3-D) and among those ads there is something unique that might ve mesmarised ur attention. i m concerned with what exactly the impression u hold in ur cognition bout the advertisemet. just jot it down for me.
ur suggestions, experiece and cooperations def. will push me forward for my next research.

sincerely

#2 mathgirl1010

mathgirl1010

On the road again...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:55 PM

0. Ask question in related forum.

1. Ask that question in mental forum.

2. Learn to ask question

3. Write least high school level english.

4. Welcome to WNSO

#3 lucifer

lucifer

born to raise hell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:25 AM

mathgirl1010

Quit criticizing on how someone writes!! Not everyone is genius like you, who has mastered in every damn language in this world. The dude is still tryin. if ya mother tongue is english, don't mean everyone elses is as well. I don't see anything wrong in his writing anyways. As long as someone understands, its all good. How about this, post one of your term papers. I really wanna see what this braggin all about.

Or hey, how about you helping people correct their papers since you wanna help so bad. That will atleast be something that you will do good in your life-time and will also give ya a chance to do something for ya fellow wnso mates. wink.gif

If you think that is too much of work, you can just be an online english tutor. That will make our WNSO more usable, don't ya think?? I wouldn't mind learning some english from a scholar like you. smile.gif

~peace~
A full blooded Gorkhe ain't gonna care bout no spelling & grammers

#4 purushottam

purushottam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE(mathgirl1010 @ Nov 23 2005, 08:55 PM) View Post

0. Ask question in related forum.

1. Ask that question in mental forum.

2. Learn to ask question

3. Write least high school level english.

4. Welcome to WNSO

dear mathgirl1010,

tnks for ur kind suggestions to post the question on related forum that is what i appreciate.
BUT
i didn't know that u 've developed some mental forum as well. and if possible mate can u help me to learn this so called high school level english.
well, i was expecting something that gonna help me to formulate the core concept but instead of that u are suggesting me to learn english. not too bad. don't worry i will try to keep ur suggestions in my head.
And
Thank u for ur kind reception on WNSO.

cheer up mate

#5 lucifer

lucifer

born to raise hell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 09:01 PM

purushottam bro
for these people like mathgilr1010 and her crew to give ideas, they gotta know something. These ppl just act and talk big but dunno nothing at all. To give other impression that they know shait, they pass smart comments. They don't understand how dumb and cheap they look when they do stuffs like this. Ain't gonna go nowhere tryin to argue with a cheapster, bro. If you have read her other post, you will know. I haven't seen her offering anything except boasting and writing 5 lines of php and think she knows everything. what an idiot!! Since I know that she ain't got no mind of her own, I feel that she is getting fed from someone at the back (one of her crews who are busy praising eachother for noting, freakin joke yo). She is probably running over emails, chat, and phone asking what shall she reply. It really ain't worth killin our time around the cheap ppl like her. One thing tho bro, you sure gotta stand against these kinda ppl.

purushottam bro, just cause you got the bad feed back right in your 7th post, don't mean you quit comming here. There are a whole lotta intelligent people over here who will help you transparently. So don't get dishearted. I am sure your WNSO journey will be plesent.

~peace~

(Bharat dai, sorry my post may have sounded like a personal attack, but that was not my intention. Shes gotta learn before its too late. probably wouldn't have started all this, had she and her crew not lit the fire. I hope atleast you will understand. Ani research sakiyana bhanya...tyo aarkho block garekho thread open garnus na yesso hami ni words run garum. tini haru le ta malai keta bata keti banai sake ke..chitto hai chitto tongue.gif)
A full blooded Gorkhe ain't gonna care bout no spelling & grammers

#6 barsa

barsa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE(purushottam @ Nov 24 2005, 12:52 PM) View Post

dear mathgirl1010,

tnks for ur kind suggestions to post the question on related forum that is what i appreciate.
BUT
i didn't know that u 've developed some mental forum as well. and if possible mate can u help me to learn this so called high school level english.
well, i was expecting something that gonna help me to formulate the core concept but instead of that u are suggesting me to learn english. not too bad. don't worry i will try to keep ur suggestions in my head.
And
Thank u for ur kind reception on WNSO.

cheer up mate

Neatly questioning is the way of success purushottom. What field are you related and what is the theme of your question, please open it. If you are asking about the fundamental requirement non-academically, 3D and new macromedia products helps in enhancing visual theme.

Mathgirl may help you in technical aspect about this if you be kind to her. What part of media education are you in research ?
Technology Department

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users