Blogs

Lot of questions about STUDY in sweden this month, but everyone is after how much to earn in swedn than study.

we had got lot of mails from students who has aim to study in sweden from few months. But lot of them really know less about sweden. We hope they will analize conditions of another students in sweden who is from our coutnry. Till now it seems it is virtually think to get job and money in sweden. Since it is very expensive coyutnry and job oppertunity is very low for foreigners. But we are not saying not even single foreigner got job in sweden but when we compare even in people of our country ou

WnsoSweden

WnsoSweden

Make Yourself Worthwhile with an MBA Degree

Many people wishes to acquire a master of the field they are into. As decided to pursue a higher program, each of them has different reasons. You might be one of them also. The main reason why a lot of people desire to get a higher degree is to obtain all the good benefits that this particular higher program has to offer with them. But, what is really with this typical higher program? Well, for those haven't known yet, MBA stands for Masters Business Administration, which is a more privil

jolinarodriguez

jolinarodriguez

_a little kitten_

.. it looked so tenderly cute ... even without life - a little kitten furry, white upon wild grass carpet! as if sleeping (but for a dry lesion mark on its innocent head) a victim of fate? or some cruel hand(s)? who'd care? bigger part of neighborhood was still slumbering but early sunrays poured on it like transparent gold (their warmth akin to silent mourning) this dull morning...   ... late in the evening, i halted on my way back, there, to see ... b

zen_spirit

zen_spirit

_untitled_

… post midnight, a movie titled ‘Ugly Aur Pagli’ being over, and with a cuppa Nescafe on hand, an intellectual friend and guest of mine asked for my earnest take on ‘love’ … so i reflected awhile with a poker face, eyes half shut, but mum was the word … followed by my dry smile of surrender which i jus’ wished he’d understand … ( for me it’s the almighty distance … a pair of ancient, deep, hazel eyes … unchecked flood of haunting memories … lonely sips of strong,

zen_spirit

zen_spirit

Got 2 pick up the pieces...

I m currently listening 2 this song "tum se hi" online from the movie "jab we met." I have this feeling that the singer,Mohit, truely is singing from his heart.... N it really pains me... i get so emotional these days...hiyahhh... Perhaps what i'm going through... It's tough, picking up the pieces in my life... Quit my work n been sitting ard the house 4 half a month now. Thankfully i have a wonderful family who r there 4 me. I have asked this question so many times in my life;

MohanTara

MohanTara

Reforms of Examination System

Reforms of Examination System 1.1 Abstract Examination is a most use method of evaluation with the labeling, grading and failing the students. However, the present examination systems of T.U. have failed to evaluate internal knowledge and ability of the students. This study here has tried to identify major deficits of present examination system in regards to question designing and making, holding examination and managing the results. Finally, this study has recommended some measure to r

bibekbabu

bibekbabu

Water: The True Elixir of Life

Water: the true elixir of life There is a common saying, water: the true elixir of life. I strongly agree with this statement. Definitely water is the true elixir of our life for three reasons – it confers life, it beautifies the earth into heaven and it contributes more for construction of modern industrialized world. Water is the primary basis of all life. Every living being needs substantial amounts of water in their body to run their life. Without it all physiological activities suc

bibekbabu

bibekbabu

untitled

like a ceiling fan   spins my dream-blades   foiling my calm within   ... rippling, sweet sin!   unsounded din!

zen_spirit

zen_spirit

to a 'punk' friend

You’ve asked us in your scrapbook if we thought of punk as bad. And have wondered if people in general really believe it's bad to be a punk. No doubt you’ve had to hear ‘a lot’! Sometimes i’ve myself been a witness to the unfair attitude some fellow students and staff member would show towards your ‘punk’ ways, esp. appearance. And have heard them mutter among themselves a thing or two directed at you. And that, too, by young souls like ourselves no less. I can’t pretend or presume to know what

zen_spirit

zen_spirit

HSMP under new points base System

New Tier 1 UK Provision is going to Replaced the HSMP visa Provision.   New system takes effect from, General- who are in UK-29th Feb 2008. For India-1st April. for Wordwide applicants-In the summer of 2008.

luxman

luxman

Resume Nightmares

Resume Nightmares   Just out of College, don’t know how to draft your resume.   Drafting a resume for a fresher can be a nightmare, especially when you know that you have nothing to show in your work-experience column. At the same time you know that having no experience means having no job. But one always starts with a no experience resume, right!!! Don’t worry there are vacancies and organisation still out there looking for fresher. But you need to be careful in designing your resume. T

luxman

luxman

Your resume-your first impression

Your resume-your first impression !   Do you know of someone who keeps applying for jobs but is not called for an interview? If so, you or your friend must be thinking that the employer is not going through the resumes and is employing people whom he knows.That may, of course be the case sometimes.   Generally it is a misconception. The real villain in the case maybe the biodata you have sent. Instead of presenting a positive picture of the candidate it may have the opposite effect if it

luxman

luxman

HSMP VISA UK

ABOUT HSMP UK, Being in this profession, i would like to make clear regarding this matter. HSMP VISA Category E Countries Nepal   The main difference between the HSMP and the work permit arrangements is that participants do not need a specific job offer in the UK in order to apply.   -Required Marks 75.   AGE: 27& under =20 points 28 or 29 under=10 points 30 or 31 under =5points

luxman

luxman

About myself

Hi everybody,   i am young guy of 23 years from Kathamndu Nepal. I am Orgianlly from western region Nepal. I am studying Master's Degree in Tribhuvan University. I represent a reputed Human Resource Consulatncy as well as an Education Consultancy. if any body would you like to know more & I would like to welcome all friends from any where.... my email:ghimire19@gmail.com

luxman

luxman

... concave hour ...

just a shadow … a soul at war… beneath pale moon … a self i call myself … and sleeplessness … pardon me, O, faint breathe! … where’s peace???????  

zen_spirit

zen_spirit

Problems with us Nepalese

My friend Nirbhik and I are sipping up our rum and coke and talking about Nepal and Nepali Politics, when we reached upto a discussion of what the problem is! While we were discussing what all has been been going on in Nepal, a point where we both agreed was that we Nepalese can do little to improve the current situation. All the while we wallowed in our discussion of how Nepal needs to be literate and "educated", we saw a greater point in the fact that the little things we do may create a sort

Sushant Shrestha

Sushant Shrestha

sms.....TEST POST ONLY.

SMS DIARY..   What makes some people Dearer? It's not just the happiness that u feel when u meet them but the pain u feel, when u miss them. Miss U • Close ur eyes..., Relax ur body and stop breathing as long as U can. Now breath... I miss u as much as u missed the air. • Near ones are not dear, dear ones are not near, it is easy to remember the near ones, but very difficult to forget the dear ones. Missing You. • Don't forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every

tluck_y

tluck_y

... dashain ...

… it’s the first time i’m not with my family for Tika … buba, ama & my dai … they must be missing me … i’m missing them, too … ama’s call day before yesterday was touching … though i was cheerful all the way and we cracked jokes and laughed about this and that ( like food here, pretty girls at college, me being my own cook, my piles of to-be-washed cloths, work outs, her to-be-daughter-in-law etc.) i, her joker and incurably ‘sohjo’ ( sojho???) son, was having hard time coping with a sudden

zen_spirit

zen_spirit

Happy Id! :)

… every day’s special to me no matter what it has in its store for me … for every single day has in a way or other taught me a thing or two about life … and enriched me towards a more matured state of being albeit slowly by providing me with an ever-widening perspective on things that positively matters in this world - and if I may say so, beyond, too ( for I happen to be a believer) … so for me today’s a special day, too, like any other day but this time I’m feeling like considering today

zen_spirit

zen_spirit

Stand up for Antarctica!

Owing to all the developed as well as developing nations’ heavy and seemingly never-ending dependency on natural resources including the fossil fuel, it seems inevitable that Antarctica, which is the only continent not ransacked so far with mankind’s wanton resource exploitation, in soon going to be encroached, too. For anyone concerned about the ecology of Antarctica and the role this pristine continent is playing in sustaining the earth’s environment, it is more than sad to learn that the int

zen_spirit

zen_spirit

Should the Political Leaders be Followed?

Should the Political Leaders be Followed?Bijay P. Mishra (Jhapa) Now in New Delhi   It is really a matter of disgrace that the situation in Nepal is again worsening. It sometimes becomes shameful to claim self as Nepali in beyond-Nepal arena. Though we do it. Actual question is not self however, but of the country as a whole.   The country of peaceful, peace loving and harmonious Nepalese was manifested in the vision of people all-over the world, whenever they heard even the words related

joybijay

joybijay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.