Sign in to follow this  
sanjeev_ghimire

Kata ho sabai jana

hajur ke ho yeso onlin ebata khabr pauna pani yeti garo bhaneko? hajur ma chain aaile lai nikkai busy bhyeako kaaraan eakdaam kaam nai internet ko use garirakheko chhu , maaf chanchhu dhila susti ma , khai ta ho sathi haru ? yeso gaaf gaaf garum , future plans heru ko barema chalfaal garum. la turunta reply paaun hai

Any one from London please advise is it good idea to leave a decent job in Sweden and migrate to london only problem is i m comfortable in english speaking area. how much possibilities is there for a new starter? how much does it take to adjust there and how much is living cost per month? thanks am coming on 23 for 5 days is there opssibilities to do somthing important have visa for 6 months thoough.

thanks

BIJITA

Any one from London please advise is it good idea to leave a decent job in Sweden and migrate to london only problem is i m comfortable in english speaking area. how much possibilities is there for a new starter? how much does it take to adjust there and how much is living cost per month? thanks am coming on 23 for 5 days is there opssibilities to do somthing important have visa for 6 months thoough.

thanks

BIJITA

Depends on what do you wan to do. i fyou have decent job, you will probably regret leaving Sweden for that. Also depend how are you going to come. If you are coming on the same sort of job, it will be relativeley easy. Settling down is easier. But if you are coming to find a job in London consider 1000 times before doing that. Finidng a decent job with non-english qualification is very very hard here.

UK ma formal job bhaye thikai chha.. hoina bhane tyahan dukha jhelna sakinchha NORDIC countries nai ramro chha! developing and good treatment.

thank you guys. Hope I make good decision. Im so tired of this non english speaking environment. anyways for 5 days how much money is needed usually. do they accept Maestro cards . thanks

thank you guys. Hope I make good decision. Im so tired of this non english speaking environment. anyways for 5 days how much money is needed usually. do they accept Maestro cards . thanks

Most accept any plastics in UK. Maestro, Any credit cards any plastic. Euro is widely accepted. So do not need to exachange currency. In a city like London, You can spend any amount. So very hard to tell you how uch you need for 5 days. If you haven't booked hotel, then I will probably estimate about 40 Pounds for hotel room and about the same for food and trasnport. You could do with about £100 Per day. This will probably be sifficient for you. Honestly will depend on yourself. You might be able to manage in less than that as well.

If you haven't already got job here, try to find job before you move. After moving, you will need to do anything. Which wil be hard for you.