Sign in to follow this  
uprightfellow

maritime greenwich college at london

i am from kathmandu, nepal. I am interested in maritime greenwich college at london. i would like to request to know if it is a accrediated private college. when i see in the directory of university and college entry, i could not see the name of the college. please tell more about this college,.

Uprightfellow,

So far I know, it is accrediated college. As this is new college, they may not have listed or may have other reason which I don't know.

Remember, you will get 30% discount being WNSO member in this college.

Dear Uprightfellow,

Just check website ending with .ac.uk or find BAC logo on their website to make it sure that it is accredited. All private educational establishments have to be accredited with BAC and following this ruling most colleges are at the final stage of accreditation from BAC but are also running accredited degree courses from British, American or Australian universities.

Deven

Dear Uprightfellow,

Just check website ending with .ac.uk or find BAC logo on their website to make it sure that it is accredited. All private educational establishments have to be accredited with BAC and following this ruling most colleges are at the final stage of accreditation from BAC but are also running accredited degree courses from British, American or Australian universities.

Deven

62446[/snapback]

Let me correct my post above.

it is accrediated college as they claimed. Like Deven Jee said above, they might be on process for accrediation. But that may not be guarantee. Also, please check the link Santos provided above to be sure.

Dear Uprightfellow,

Deven

62446[/snapback]

Let me correct my post above.

it is accrediated college as they claimed. Like Deven Jee said above, they might be on process for accrediation. But that may not be guarantee. Also, please check the link Santos provided above to be sure.

62447[/snapback]

Just check website ending with .ac.uk or find BAC logo on their website to make it sure that it is accredited.

Devan Ji,

Neither I can see their website ending with .ac.uk or BAC logo on their website. If that necessarily meant its not accrediated?

Dear Uprightfellow,

I can notice, your query has been almost answered as above however, I would advise you to pay heed to the link which has been presented by Santos.

Wish you best of luck!

For Those students in Nepal who want to join the colleges in London or other parts of the UK, can find the the status of their interested collegea at the following links.

In London http://www.the-bac.org/ukdirect.pl

In the UK http://www.the-bac.org/direct1.htm