Yadav

Unifying Nepalese for Better Education

• National Committee
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (kool @ Jun 21 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (rdman @ Jun 20 2008, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What kool bhai is getting problem in Australia.. Hope that he has to manage .... plus he needs more support from WNSO memebrs and all students..

hey who r u i m not is problem in australia i am enjyoing my life in here and thats all

QUOTE (kool @ Jun 21 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (rdman @ Jun 20 2008, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What kool bhai is getting problem in Australia.. Hope that he has to manage .... plus he needs more support from WNSO memebrs and all students..

hey who r u i m not is problem in australia i am enjyoing my life in here and thats all

Dear Kool .As you have already mentioned you are not in problem in Australia and you are enjyoing your life.That's really great.Thanks for your information about others who are really in trouble.Please keep on Posting accurate and comprehensive information for students eager to study Australia.take care.

#12 tluck_y

tluck_y

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:35 PM

Oae kool, b cool n do enjoy ur life . nice to see in forum n keep it up la.

#13 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:24 PM

Kool, ke chha.. la WNSO-Australia Rocks! Ani australia ko actual informations ko lagi chautari apekshya garcha!

#14 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:41 PM

just to let u knwo guys.. life is same everywhere in the world.. once you leave your home, family and country i guess... it depends upon your luck as well interms of part time job.. most of the ppl in foreign land lands wiht a hope to study doing part time job and ends with full time effort.... I agree wiht dipesh as analysis is important... u need to analyse time, money, life and ur destination and rest is upto you.. but i am sure u will find a job to survive anywhere in the world.. and that can also be the part of your critical analysis whether to do or not.. so its again ur choice.. make sure u don't regret on ur work.. in future...

don't blame at hte end that you lose this and that.. u should have done this.. and taht.. rest is upto u.. all the best to all those who are migrating to see the unexplore part of the life...

for sure. life can be hell or it can be heaven.. but i believe where ever you go u will have an aspiration of being in urself..
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#15 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:55 AM

for sure. life can be hell or it can be heaven.. but i believe where ever you go u will have an aspiration of being in urself..

Attina bhayena ani Mattina bahyena... samyam hunu paryo... visa process ..or .. bidesma padhchhu bhane dekhi nai!
I respects b-mals thinking!

#16 Yadav

Yadav

• National Committee
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:08 AM

Student Visa and Students in Australia

From the few last years many students have been allowed to study in Australia and this is really a good move and decision made by Australian Government. And I really appreciate this because the environment there for students is great and overwhelming rather than in any countries from South Asia.

talking about South Asia because many students from China to India and Nepal to Pakistan and Bhutan to Bangladesh are there in Australia in big numbers in Australia at the moment.

I donít have actual report but I can assure that 10% of the students from Nepal are in Australia now and still many students are applying there because the chances of getting Visa for further education are good there in comparison to UK Visa and USA Visa. Students canít take the risk of Visa rejection because this hampers the economical condition of studentís family. So, most of the students from middle class family apply for the student visa in Australia and 90% of the students get the permission of student visa by Australian Embassy too.

But these rapid permissions are producing the problems in studentís life in Australia. I regularly hear that there is no job for students. Is this true? The only job that can be found is DJ means DISH Jockey, not DISK Jockey. And if this is true then itís really a bad thing. If government accepts the visa then they should manage the studentís life too. Only giving permission for education is not good.

If there will be no job then again the country will start degrading its positing because the crime rate might increase there. This is a serious problem that might occur in Australia. I hope Australian Government is reading this or planning something for this.

But we cannot blame Australian Government direct because I have many friends over there in Australia, none of them are having bad days. Everyone of them are living happily and even earning good money for their survival and educationís tuition fee. But again some people suggest living in own country rather than going to Australia. Is this bad the condition of the Australia? I hope itís a bad rumor because still many people including my friends and brother are living there, applying for student visas and working visas.

The people I know are living good there but if believed in newspapers many students have been returning from there just because they felt hard to survive there. What I say is believe in you. Even in your own country you have to work so whatís wrong in working in Australia and study. Why donít you guys work small jobs also? The work is work, everyone should do work, without feeling guilty and bad to work. Respect the work and work will respect you later. In life only matters is money, therefore I suggest Australia is a good destination for further education. Only you have to think is positiveness in everything and in any jobs.

In world there are both negatives and positives and this makes a difference. So, if anyone of you are going to try for the student visa in Australia, first believe in yourself and make the decision because wherever you live you have to work. And studying with your own earning will boost your life. This way you can gain experience, quality international education, save parents money and enlarge your life to the wide horizons and kiss the success.

International Students, Study or Work?

Many students prefers to come in Australia for their further education and applies for the student visa. And luckily they get the approval of their visa too. Students from many different countries like Nepal, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Spain, Bhutan, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Columbia, Korea, Japan, Lebanon, etc are mostly found here in Australia for their further education.

But at the same time what I found is many of them struggles for the job rather than studying their course subjects. Its hard to get job here, even though most of them are capable of doing good job. Students gets sticked with low salary jobs and only gives much emphasis on their jobs than to their studies. And still they have to face a lots of problems as an international students.

Many of the students have been flied back to their country because of no work here. I question, are those guys were here for study of work? I know everyone wants to make good money and a good career but I think some people have forgot that there is a time for everyone. ďEvery dry land has its part of rain water.Ē So, why to get frustrated? First study hard, make your career and then the wealth will gets increasing according to your performance.

I can see and feel and even have found many students talking about only jobs jobs and jobs in trains, train stations, buses or in bus stops, in public parks, in streets, college, everywhere. Yes, money is important but make money which is enough for you. Donít run only after the money, it will drive you crazy. So, start concentrating on your studies rather than in your job. One day there will come a job knocking your door after you graduate in your field.

Health is first then education comes ahead and then money followsÖ..!!

What do you say about this? Are also one of those student who came here in Australia for making money? Or are you a genuine international student here in Australia? Well, its not only about students in Australia, I believe itís the easily found case in every biggest country like usa, uk, etc.

What factors makes students to work more harder than study their course? I guess this is because of no any services by government of Australia for international students? I think Australia should give some priority for international students too because international students are the 2nd biggest source for Australiaís income. And if government start taking a little bit care of international students then I think there would be better environment to study good and work lightly for the living.

Who is responsible for the bad present time for students, government or they themselves?

Source: http://blogtantra.com (By Xeric Shrestha)

#17 Yadav

Yadav

• National Committee
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:26 AM

Student life in Australia:

Australia, a dream land for every student where everyone thinks of continuing their education. People from many countries come here to get quality education along with earning some money as a part time job and to be independent. They bring the dream of earning and studying with their own earned money and they dream of saving some for them too.

When I first thought of coming to Australia I had a dream of earning a lot of money and continue my study I hope many of us had same dream of studying abroad and making good money. Now I am here in Australia I am happy with my life here but everyone are not satisfied like me. Everyone has their own luck and life. Its different with me and some people but some are really getting frustrated after coming here. Same thing is happening with some of my friends.

I have realized life is not as we expect. Here I see many students like me whose dream of living life here as they dreamed hasnít come true. Firstly its very hard to find a job here even though if we have a job that s not enough to live a life .u donít get enough shifts from your job. Sometime you donít find job and some times college timetable doesnít support your job. life s not easy as we thought when we were back in hometown now I think many overseas student have realize that decision to come Australia was wrong it would be far better to study back to their country .now here we are in Australia our parents had lots of hope, dream from us so now we cant even return back to our country .even though we return back to the country now our parents investment in our study goes on vain.

Many of my friends here in Australia have same problem .its been 3, 4 months they have been here but they havenít found any job yet, thereís traveller cheque is now about too finish and they have to pay their college fee of next semester .what a dilemma in their life now they donít have any other options either they have to be back to their country which they cant do or they have to ask money back from their parents and they know that its very hard for their parents to send them money. so now I think was our decision right to come here abroad to study? risking so much of our parents investment, some how its been good decision to some of us but not for all so I suggest everyone who wants to study abroad and think of earning money life isnít as easy we expect ,all the dream donít come true.
Source: http://aussienepali....e-in-australia/

#18 Royal

Royal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:43 AM

hai i m royal

if u hav good skills then u hav no problem in australia so be think positive attitude for ur better future!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

U should be talented and skilled, you will not have problem.

here, I have one brother-junior-friend, he wants to go to Australia. when I hear him speaking English, I feel pity on him. Poor man, completed 12 in science but wants to study Hotel Management in his bachelor Level in Aiustralia. I do not know how he manages. First thing is communication, that itself is if, poor, it's difficult for him to get any job.

I am trying to help him little bit but unfortunately, his base is so weak. it will take some time for him so that bwe can comprehend when he speaks. i wish him all the best but he is just an example. And there are many people languishing everwhere.
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,
When God himself is a thief?
In "Indra Jatra" by Dinesh Adhikary, Sajha Prakashan, 2051 B.S

#20 rema

rema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:38 AM

Hey,

Australia is a cool country to live and work. It depends upon your status and qualifications. If you have just arrived in Sydney or some other major cities to study undergraduate courses, please come with few thousand bucks in your pocket. You may not get an appropriate work for a long period. Either the workplace may be hours driving from your residence or too painstaking.

Studying undergraduate and earning for living is very tough there. Study is tough and you really need to work hard, and sometime you even do not have time for work too. So if you think that you will study by earning money, then be careful. It might not be that easy.

I have many frens there living better lives than in the US. I also do know few ppls living the life in the hell in Australia.
So, decision is yours.

Cheers,

Rema

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users