Sign in to follow this  
kslsanjeeb9

Regarding WNSO- TSHIRTS

Regarding WNSO T-shirts Inbox

Sita Pun to wnso-pm

show details May 27 (2 days ago)

Hi all,

I hope all of us are aware of the proposal for WNSO T-shirts,caps,etc for funding raising.

Regarding this, I and Sanjeev did a survey in Thamel for T-shirts. We are opting for quality material rather than cheap so that we can wear them even in office or college.Our target is 200-250 T-shirts with different colours & designs( collar & round neck). So, in one shop , we convinced the shopkeeper for the price Rs.300 per piece whereas in other shop, it was said to be Rs.400 per piece. We visited many shops but these two seemed to be good, the later one being a little better according to Sanjeev's point of view.

So, I would like suggestions regarding the maximum size of T-shirt ( is it 44 or 46?) that we will produce as well as minimum size(probably 34). I hope the we won't have to produce too many T-shirts for maximum & minimum. I am afraid what size would be fit for Sunil sir, Bharat dai & Kharel sir.?hahaha, just kidding!!!

Looking forward to suggestion regarding initial investment, Qantity, size, etc

With Regards,

Sita Pun

Bharat Sir !!

Is It possible to Import Google WNSO Mail Here in Chautari . It would remain as History to newcomers as well as Good Record For all of Us .

I hope it is possible . I have post this here so that all WNSO-Execuitve Members have access to it .

Edited by kslsanjeeb9

Bharat Sir !!

Is It possible to Import Google WNSO Mail Here in Chautari . It would remain as History to newcomers as well as Good Record For all of Us .

I hope it is possible . I have post this here so that all WNSO-Execuitve Members have access to it .

Let me try.

Bharat Sir !

Thanks for your idea . We can print the Tshirts for next time and we stopped embroidery tshirts around 150 pieces .Initially we plan for 250 . But within and among our internal discussion with sunil sir and other freinds, we will be printing the tshirts for fund raising .

Dear friends,

i am sorry to say but at times, i ask to myself, why are we doing these fund raisings for? I would be really glad if somebody could provide a convincing answer......

WNSO Nepal want to involve in many social welfare program, such as health camp, school level scholarship for poor but intelligent student, some awareness program in community and also some publicity program to reach wider audience. WNSO Nepal also needs to pay rent for office, broadband, salary for office Secretary, stationary etc. All these plan were planned but not being implemented at the moment due to lack of money. Therefore WNSO Nepal desperately need fund in order to survive and grow.

That is what I have understood so far. I think someone from WNSO Nepal may be able to highlight more.

Sachin sir

Regards From Nepal.

As you know the WNSO-Nepal (Nepal chapter of WNSO Global) is a totally free, non political, none profit making, volunteer base social organization working for the the benefit of students and Nepalese society as well, All organization need funding to exist and enable growth. Besides, As Bharat sir said WNSO Nepal is actively involved in various social activities in Nepal under the slogan “Social transformation through quality education, volunteerism and capacity building of youth”. (Click Here to view WNSO Nepal's activities) WNSO Nepal also needs to pay office rent, office secretary, Internet, office equipments, stationeries ect. For this purpose we need the financial assistance.

A. Fund Raising Programme for WNSO Nepal Internal (National) Scholarships.

WNSO Nepal has been providing (Planning to elaborate throughout the country) various Scholarships to the needy Nepalese Students throughout the country. Students who are facing a real economic crisis, Brilliant and are from deprived family background are the primary achievers of such scholarship schemes.

Since our objective is to make it easy as possible for every student to achieve their full potential who have been unable to gain education due to social hazards, poor economic condition and communal ignorance regarding education. Scholarship within country has great impact in the improvement of educational status of people under financial disaster .This scheme, although seems of low monetary support equally attempts to encourage through high moral support to the target group of students. We would like to elaborate this internal scholarship scheme throughout the country with much number of Scholarships. We guarantee that 100% of your donation/fund goes to children's education.

Under this scheme the following criteria has been drafted to receive the National (internal) Scholarship.

Children/Students who are:

• Financially very poor (are facing a real economic crisis)

• Brilliant

• Orphans

• Girls

• From underprivileged groups

• Unable to pay school fees

• Handicapped/ mentally retarded

• Regional

• Other(s)

We hope that our FUND-RAISING Program will maintain this. Your assistance in this regard will be counted as the contribution to the Nepalese Students, Nepalese society and nation building process.In this regards we would like to have your valuable suggestion and support from all the WNSO Network countries. Please let us know what sorts of support we can expect from your side for the development of education in the deprived and needy students of Nepal.

Regards,

Yadav

Edited by Yadav

Bharat sir and Yadav sir,

Many Thanks for the wonderful reply. I really like the answer, esp, "Social transformation through quality education, volunteerism and capacity building of youth"....... I would like to make two points here:

a. Is it possible to transfer this to the general forum? I am sure a lot of people out there would ike to know the answer to this.....

b. Regarding the scholarships WNSO Nepal provides internally to the under-privileged ones in Nepal, if WNSO Nepal could send us some progresses apart from the abstract feeling of achievement, then that would really help our case of fund-raising and make it more convincing.

cheers,

Shouldn't be problem to move this to public forum. Since there is no confidential discuss in this thread, we should talk all this matter in public forum to make our operation transparent.

Any comments?

Any comments?

After we transfer this to the public forum, we might be able to get some more comments......... what say?