Sign in to follow this  
kbroka

Health Camp program for Orphan School

Dear all,

Can we organize half day health camp program for Orphan School that call Sherpa Outdoor Foundation (SOF) ? Two times SOF submitted proposal to WNSO, First proposal i have given to Kharel jee on Last February and second proposal he is sending by mail to our groups for Scholarship fees.

Due to lack of funds may be we can't help for scholarship. As phonic discussion with chair person of SOF he needed health checkup to children also.

Childrens: 14

Place: Hattiban 01, Dhapakhel Lalitpur.

Thank you,

Dear all,

Can we organize half day health camp program for Orphan School that call Sherpa Outdoor Foundation (SOF) ? Two times SOF submitted proposal to WNSO, First proposal i have given to Kharel jee on Last February and second proposal he is sending by mail to our groups for Scholarship fees.

Due to lack of funds may be we can't help for scholarship. As phonic discussion with chair person of SOF he needed health checkup to children also.

Thank you,

We can certainly do that. But we have to ask them what kind of services they expect from us during the halth camp. Then we cn fix up a day. In fact, we can sign a MOU with them about regular health examination of the children. We can refer them to KMC in case of need of admission and investigations. I can help them signing MOU with KMC too.

Dear all,

Thank you,

It is very Good proposal for WNSO -Nepal . Will it be before or after Festival .it would be better if it is before .

Thanking You

Regards,

Sangroula Sanjeeb

what kind of services they expect from us during the halth camp. Then we cn fix up a day. In fact, we can sign a MOU with them about regular health examination of the children. We can refer them to KMC in case of need of admission and investigations. I can help them signing MOU with KMC too.

They need normal regular checkup like weight, diseases, what vitamin children needed etc..

Shuld be regular check up for childerns. What about doing it after Festival????

We can distrubite cloths and juices and some food items to the childrens

Yea, It will be after Festival. We can distribute all those things, Dinesh ji, can we get sponsor for Juice and food from your side ?? Only for 14 students.

thanks,

Yea, It will be after Festival. We can distribute all those things, Dinesh ji, can we get sponsor for Juice and food from your side ?? Only for 14 students.

thanks,

Hello friends,

These things are very important for our organization. But, we have to be very careful doing such things. It requires a lot of manpower and budget. Budge for vehicles, food (meals), medicines and other miscellaneous things required for the health camp.

Regarding the the health camp proposed by Dinesh Ji, it looks very ambitious. We need at least 15 doctors and 8 health workers (and many volunteers) for such camp. There will be thousands of people coming to the health camp in such areas. And we have to manage the crowd efficiently too. After being involved in so many health camps, it’s my feeling that we should give some incentives to the doctors and health workers for participating in the camp. We need a good and big preparation before organizing huge health camps.

The most important thing is that we can not spend even a single paisa from our budget for such occasions. We need sponsors for all expenditures.

As we know, We don't have enough budget to do all those things by WNSO. Event thought it is necessary for our org. profile. Because if someone ask about WNSO's social act ivies we always repeat same things what we have done last year, We have no option more.

Anyway Let's make final decision to do something in minimum Low cost, not so far from the valley, no more manpower..... And let's try to get some sponsor also ???

Edited by kbroka

As we know, We don't have enough budget to do all those things by WNSO. Event thought it is necessary for our org. profile. Because if someone ask about WNSO's social act ivies we always repeat same things what we have done last year, We have no option more.

Anyway Let's make final decision to do something in minimum Low cost, not so far from the valley, no more manpower..... And let's try to get some sponsor also ???

Balla balla!! Actually, it is a very considerable B):)

thanks,

KB jee

The juice and the packed snacks (like samosa, nimkin, etc) for the 14 students are from my side. I will manage that.

Sunil Dai

If you can manage the doctors and health workers for the proposed health camp in daman, the sponsors and the local management / volunteers, i can manage it with coordination with the local clubs, school etc.