Sign in to follow this  
dipeshmnm

WNSO International Conference to be held in Nepal

When are you able to come to Nepal?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. When are you able to come to Nepal?

• February 2010
    • April 2010
    • September 2010

Dear all,

The poll is included as we expect the huge mass of participation. Though the final decision will be on the concensus made by WNSO Nepal and ICC.

The location : Kathmandu or Dhulikhel

Date : Not decided, but soon to be decided

Conference fees: required for fund raising for WNSO's activities in Nepal :: the amount and eligible countries/students will be finalised on later date.

warm greetings,

Dipesh

WNSO Nepal

Thanks! Let's hope WNSO will able to arrange it's international conference in Nepal within certain time period. It's motto, goal and priorities including achievable outcomes will be refined from our valued members in participatory way. Other procedure details,sharing, caring and luv with active participation/involvement from all of you are urgently awaiting to set and accomplish this conference in successful way. Let's make it a very success and historical once.

JN kharel

Thanks! Let's hope WNSO will able to arrange it's international conference in Nepal within certain time period. It's motto, goal and priorities including achievable outcomes will be refined from our valued members in participatory way. Other procedure details,sharing, caring and luv with active participation/involvement from all of you are urgently awaiting to set and accomplish this conference in successful way. Let's make it a very success and historical once.

JN kharel

Thanks JN sir , for the quick and caring response. Indeed that should be historical.

Dipesh

So far I remember, there was a thread where only ICC members could participate in. Can you set such a thread to discuss issues related to ICC and WNSO conference?

Nice words Kharel jee.

JN kharel

Dear all,

As the conference is going to be held in Nepal, plus I'm just a newbie of chautari, I can't figure what you are meaning? Separate ICC Forum ?? I can't see this on chautari ..

Dear friends,

Please suggest an appropriate date for WNSO International Meet in Nepal. Please discuss here when most of the WNSO members living outside Nepal are planning to come to the motherland. We will fix the date after your suggestions. More the participations from outside Nepal better for us. Thank you once again and we hope to get your feedback soon.

I voted for September 2010. Good to take time and make it better, also this is nearly Dashain Tihar time and be easier to travel to Nepal for festive propose along side conference.

I voted for September 2010. Good to take time and make it better, also this is nearly Dashain Tihar time and be easier to travel to Nepal for festive propose along side conference.