Sign in to follow this  
E major

List of copied Hindi movies

Hmm ... this time it is Hindi movies. well this is what I find in net after an hour search. I have watched some of the following movie but rest are as other people says in different forum. If anyone knows much more, please add.

Chachi420 - Avvaishanmukhi - Mrs. Doubtfire

Biwi No 1 - A very famouse tamil movie in which Kamal pairs with kovai sarala I don't remember the name)

GADAR - Punjabi movie "SHAHEED-E-MOHABBAT" acted by Punjabi Bhangra Singer cum actor Gurudas Mann

Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi - It's a shameless rip-off from the 1998 hit, 'The Parent Trap'. Like Linsday Lohan, who enacted the part of twins in the original, Kajol plays a double role in the Hindi remake, directed by Rahul Rawail

'Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya', is an out-and-out rip-off from the 1987 Glenn Close-Michael Douglas Hollywood flick, 'Fatal Attraction'.

Raj Kanwar's 'Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke' and David Dhawan's 'Kunwara' were both copies of the Keanu Reeves starrer 'A Walk In The Clouds'.

The Sunny Deol flick 'Farz' was a copy of the Mel Gibson-Danny Glover actioner, 'Lethal Weapon'.

'Kasoor', which marked the entry of Lisa Ray in Bollywood, was a remake of 'Jagged Edge'.

Well I have wathced this movie acted by Sunjay Dutt and Pooja Bhatt, called "Sadak". Watch the first half of "Sadak" then close it. Then watched the movie called "Cyborg" of Van Damme. Its completely ditto.

Secret, a movie by Mahesh Bhatt, similar to 2000’s Harrison Ford-Michelle Pfeiffer film, What Lies Beneath

Edited by E major

another movie that comes to mind is the movie...staring amir khan and manisha koirala....with the song "raja ko rani se pyaar ho gaya"...no idea what the movie is called..(shows my lack of interest in hindi movies!). anyway, anyone seen kramer vs kramer with dustin hoffman and meryl streep...an ace movie...squillions times better than the bollywood version!

Deepa Di is 100% right here.

English wa Aru Kunai Indian regional Films bat copy gareko ta kurai chhodau, ya ta Hindi film batai Hindi Filmharu copy garieka chhan biggrin.gif

For an example,

Jab Jab Phool Khile(old) to Raja Hindustani (new)

Karwa (old) to Mela (new)

Mother India (old) to Indira (new)

Nadiya Ke Paar (old) to Hum Aap Ke hain kaun (new)

There are many but I didn't remeber now....

QUOTE (newapasa @ Sep 17 2003, 01:42 PM)

Juduwa of Salman khan
It's copy of one Jackkie Chan film.

newapasa ji,

Jackie Chan ko Tyo film ta Twins Brothers hoina Ra?

QUOTE (Sujita Lamichhane @ Sep 17 2003, 02:51 PM)
QUOTE (newapasa @ Sep 17 2003, 01:42 PM)

Juduwa of Salman khan
It's copy of one Jackkie Chan film.

newapasa ji,

Jackie Chan ko Tyo film ta Twins Brothers hoina Ra?

Yes exactly the name of the movie is "Twin brother". Its chinese name is "Suang Long Hui".. By the way let me tell you the Chinese name of Jackie Chan. Its "Cheng Long"

An English movie GHOST

An Indian movie PYAR KA SAYAA

Kasto ramro GHOST movie lai copy garera kasto jhhur PYAR KA SAYAA banaye banauna pani. Kehi farak chhaina, chorna pani same percent choreko chh GHOST bata.

Edited by Naaz