Sign in to follow this  
hary77

Its possible?

Dear All!

My name is Hari.. from dubai right now. I want to be an electrical engineer in future but I passed certificate level in Arts. So that I've plan to do diploma in electrial from ctevt and want to join any tafe college in australia. So anyone can say me, is it possible? or can I get student visa for this purpose? and is here anyone who is studying in tafe college of australia? I'll be glad very much if someone could provide me some information.

Hari

Hey Hari!

you can directly join diploma in electrical engineer in any tafe school in australia.you can easily get visa....don't stress out.....i did both my tafe and undergrad in australia.....Tafe is more like goin to school....you will have lots of guidance from teachers...its pretty cheaper and easy... in contrast uniz lot harder, expensive and lecturers n tutor don't give a damn abt u....and just for ur info,there is no any intership program for international students studyin in Australia which is very bad

good luck

Hey Hari!

you can directly join diploma in electrical engineer in any tafe school in australia.you can easily get visa....don't stress out.....i did both my tafe and undergrad in australia.....Tafe is more like goin to school....you will have lots of guidance from teachers...its pretty cheaper and easy... in contrast uniz lot harder, expensive and lecturers n tutor don't give a damn abt u....and just for ur info,there is no any intership program for international students studyin in Australia which is very bad

good luck

Hello miss_limbu..!

Thank you very much for giving your time to my question. And I believe, the information you provided me will be helpful for me. Dear miss-limbu, I've one more question, I need to know abt my living expenses there?for one year? 'coz when I visited the site of colleges, I found it quite expensive. would you like to say, how much amount I'll be needed for my living expenses if I stay there in the minimum standard or can you share your some experience abt it? It'll be more better if you post some article abt it in the forum.

thanks again and happy valentines day.

hari