dream_noon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 03:38 PM

[quote=dude_yog,Aug 29 2005, 11:23 AM]
[/quote]

this is just an xcuse buddy,
if a poor nerpali can make fake indian passport in order to go to do some c grade work in abroad,can't we make a new indian nationality.it's a illegal but it's worth if u get into good instituion.BTW IIM r now offering few seats for non indians too.
$13000 is nothing,jst tyurn to my previous post,there was many nepali students who pay more than 20 lakhs n get admission in c garde institution.
[/quote]

fake indian passport..........sorry man no way out for that........n u r saying yourself its illegal.........n those paying 20lakhs ppl they just want to be fake
degree holders from western universities with no qualification at all.........

[/quote]

NIT raulkerla geek,nice i had meet so many students from ur institutuion when i was in alhabad for SSb(indian army).
[/quote]
u were ther in army.........then why such a big educational conversation........haha.....r u doin PG course ther...........
[/quote]

then why u come here to raulkerla,u beter nuture ur talent in some other normal engg college in nepal.even u know the answer urself.
[/quote]
simple truth is that i dont hav to pay

View Post

[/quote]

its not what u want in life
its knowing how to reach it

its not the goal you set
its what u need to achieve it

its not where u want to go
its knowing how to get there

its not what u dream of doing
its having the knowledge to do it

#32 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:55 PM

i can read that smartness in U..
do u know the difference in silver and gold.

I can feel that glittering golden mind ...
Smart ppl like U should know how to abuse words by saying sorry and thanks.. not by being pigheaded...

Gutnight to your sleeping mind... I need my brain to have rest...
reading all this things..
albida...

There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users