• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 yogesh

yogesh

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE(Bharat Thapa @ May 5 2005, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE(yogesh @ May 4 2005, 04:57 PM)

Yes, Bharat jee, Iwas there with Steve when you ringed him. They are nice people. This work was very short not even an hour.

View Post

Was you there Yogesh Jee? I told Steve I have friends in Shefield, he didn't say anything. I was going to mention about you and DM if he would have ask.

By the way, I forgot to ask how much he pay?

View Post

Actually, my friend Haruko Okasu use to do some Japanese for them. So they asked her and she took me there. His posting in WNSO and Haruko's phone to them after asking with me was crossed with each other. Their normal pay is 15 an hour.
God is that indefinable something which we all feel but which we do not know. To me God is Truth and Love, ethics and morality. Even the atheism of the atheist is god. From Gandhi Speaks.

#22 ramkharel

ramkharel

• Literature Gurus
  • 241 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE(yogesh @ May 5 2005, 03:35 PM)
[. Their normal pay is 15 an hour.

View Post

15 per hour?? cash? ummmmm yum yum... maile euto kura khusukka bhanchhu la... when they call u next time for NEPALI SPEAKERS then suttukka malai email garnu la.... ha ha !!!

@ All Right Reserved
<b>RAM KHAREL
: [a href=<font color=#617661><font color="http://ramkharel.freewebpage.org"]</font></b>[/a][/b]</font>
LEWISHAM
LONDON.

</b>

#23 yogesh

yogesh

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE(ramkharel @ May 12 2005, 05:54 PM)

View Post

15 per hour?? cash? ummmmm yum yum... maile euto kura khusukka bhanchhu la... when they call u next time for NEPALI SPEAKERS then suttukka malai email garnu la.... ha ha !!!

View Post

Ok Kharel jee, But i don't have your e-mail address.
biggrin.gif
God is that indefinable something which we all feel but which we do not know. To me God is Truth and Love, ethics and morality. Even the atheism of the atheist is god. From Gandhi Speaks.

#24 ramkharel

ramkharel

• Literature Gurus
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE(yogesh @ May 13 2005, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE(ramkharel @ May 12 2005, 05:54 PM)

View Post

View Post

Ok Kharel jee, But i don't have your e-mail address.
biggrin.gif

View Post

here u go: r_kharel@hotmail.com
rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif will check ur mail soon dun worry.... tongue.gif smile.gif
take care!

@ All Right Reserved
<b>RAM KHAREL
: [a href=<font color=#617661><font color="http://ramkharel.freewebpage.org"]</font></b>[/a][/b]</font>
LEWISHAM
LONDON.

</b>

#25 ashis

ashis

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:44 AM

Already found the person......
Wichtig ist was der Man tun,nicht wie er Aussieht...

#26 aliena

aliena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:04 PM

Hi,

My name is Andreea and I am a project manager at Bostico International. We are looking for Nepali speakers to work with on contract basis.

We currently have a job coming up in Bristol. The job consists of helping a Nepali national communicate with his solicitor. We would, of course, cover travel expenses and travel time. This particular job is for 3 June. Please email or call on 07792829263.

Email: info[at]bostico[dot]co[dot]uk

Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users