Sign in to follow this  
mild melody

Natural Beauty II.....is out *rated 18+*

this is the reamaining portion of Natural beauty, please if yu haven't read the first part....then read that one and come back to it.....

I press close to feel your body against me, your arms around my neck while still holding the rose, draw me even closer. I respond with a deep kiss pressing you harder against the tree. Your hands move beneath my shirt I feel your nails against my skin as your desire increases. I began to read your hungry passions. My lips find yours for a rough kiss of hurried heat, and again feel your teeth bite my lip. You move your arms over your head to hold the tree behind you for balance in our heated rush.

With your breathing coming faster and the sweet taste of your arousal, I see the print of your rigid nipples through the fabric of your blouse. I start to unbutton but in the rush they refuse to loosen.

In a moment of animal want, I rip the buttons away to free your breast, you draw my shirt over my head in a rush and I press my chest against the rigid dampened nipples. Each movement brings our passion higher. For a second you push away from the tree as we get undressed.

With your soft skin, you back now bare against the rough texture of the tree for support. With your arms over your head still holding the tree behind you, I take you with raw animal driven instinc as our emotions have dictated from the start. You scream as the rushed wave of the first orgasm streams over you.

Lost to the pleasure you are feeling and the contractions of your hot wetness milking me from within. I reach out to hold your trembling spent body close to me, as you feel the heat of my completions filling you deep inside.

With the emotional and physical release still in control of our bodies we hold close. The hurried rush is now over; you silently cling to me with your arms tight around my neck as you breathing begins to subside.

END.

fell free to comment.

Edited by mild melody

Nice one mm, If you want to ask me which part I liked ? First one, this is bending on romance than beauty while the first one was saturated with Natural beauty. Keep it up bro, all good.

0 cent.

Edited by shuva-kamana

The first part reflects the nature most but the second part quite deviated to the sexual anxieties. Though it is so, the blend of words just touched. MM jee, BP wrote (in Nepali lang.), now it's your turn to write in English.

The first part reflects the nature most but the second part quite deviated to the sexual anxieties. Though it is so, the blend of words just touched. MM jee, BP wrote (in Nepali lang.), now it's your turn to write in English.

74167[/snapback]

and i am trying my best...still a long way ahead, tapain jastai saathi haru ko saath paune aasha ma chhu.

Well, Hats off to Mild Melody.Nice piece of work.

Whether it is an imaginary or it is real, for sure, the superb blend of words and some literatural touch at the beginning and at patches has made it definately a great piece of work. Sexually arousing, and phenomenal way to express the factual passion, and natural wonder. Short but an intresting out.

But I have a comment. The title is natural baeuty, the fisrt part fits perfectly with the title. But in the second part, it is more of a sexual beaty rather than natural beauty, though one cannot deny the fact that sex, and the sexual outlook is a nature as well. I would have been much happier had there been some more natural feelings in this article.

Keep it up!

Edited by Devchan