shannon

i always keep on loving u.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to let s down probably will.

You’ll have your heart broken, and it becomes harder every time, Sometimes you’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when someone broke yours.

You’ll fight with your friends and maybe sometimes fall in love with them even if it wasn’t meant to.

You might even fall in love several times, and maybe you’ll blame a new love for the things an old one did.

Sometimes you might not realize or you’ll just close your eyes and ignore to see love that just in front of your very eyes.

And then one day you might end up crying alone because time is passing too fast and you’ll eventually lose someone close to you who actually love you so much.

So my dear friend my advice to you is to take too many pictures, capture all the good moments,learn from the mistakes you’ve done in the past, try to forgive others for the troubles they’ve caused to you coz forgiveness is the path to greatness. Laugh too much, Love everybody who loves you be it friend or foe.

Don’t ever waste a single moment of your life in sadness coz every 60 seconds of time you spend being angry, upset or unhappy is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back.

So,I

Heartily

Wish You have a wounderful life full of joy.