Sign in to follow this  
kslsanjeeb9

“5th Winter Residential School on Economic, Social and Development Rig

Good one for Nepal!!!

I thought it was somewhere nearby me and was exited to find out! But no worries, I am attending the 'Winter School on Peace and Global Develoment' organised by Tischner European University (www.peacestudies.pl)

And if someone is interested:

This summer UHI is hosting an international summer school on rural policy - the "International Comparative Rural Policy Studies" Summer School. This will last for 2 weeks in June-July, and be based in Inverness College UHI and Sabhal Mor Ostaig UHI. The School brings together post-graduate students and young professionals, with academics and practitioners, from across Europe, the Americas and elsewhere. More details are in the attached brochure, and basic information is on the UHI website at ICRPS summer school 2009

It is organised by my university - UNIVERSITY OF HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS MILLENNIUM INSTIUTE and INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE RURAL POLICY STUDIES. It a major international summer school for rural policy practitioners and graduate students.

Please note that the application deadline is 13th of Febrary 2009.

Edited by Avee

Dear AVEE,

are there any scholarships opportunities? Wanna learn, please reply asap.

Sorry Ozaswee to reply late ! But there wasnt any scholarship opportunities.