10 replies to this topic

#11 dhruvas

dhruvas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (bijita @ Oct 15 2007, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I pesonally request all the perspective or anticipating students to apply for scholarship which has more chances because if u plan to come here thinking study is free u are almost wrong. for your study material, transportation and lodging and fooding it sucks you very hardly unless you donot have strong and really strong financial support. but your main intention is not to study then come with language you would be blessed and shower with luck. English is no use here people donot give you a **** with other language than Swedish. English has to be locked into your room and classroom.
http://www2.hhs.se/isa/swedish/
there is Uppasala university also
www.uu.se
www.du.se(Dalarna University)
PS:iraki community is so florished here ,the place i'm living, RONNA is also known as little Bagdad.
Welcome to all lets populate Sweden.
Bijita

Not just Iraqi its the whole Muslim community (not trying to be racist or starting racial discrimination) its almost like the 2nd religion in sweden from all over the world, you name it you can find it here somalia, Iraq, iran, kosovo, azerbajdzjan, Immigrants are just too much at some place Rinkeby @ stockholm is a place where it is a rare scene to see a white or blonde hair, most africans reside there, rösengård @ malmö same story but not africans instead Utlänningar(immigrants).
The world Revolves round me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users