11 replies to this topic

#11 scorpio

scorpio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE(chamatkaribaba @ Mar 13 2007, 10:16 PM) View Post
Thank u scorpio for the link. As I have that downloaded already but was not aware how to know which channel is telecasting it coz in india, it is set max and it is not in the list. I hope that it works as it is buffering now.

Can u tell me how we can find that the address of any channel? like how did u know or we know that sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/18318 is telecasting sports?

suppose i want to watch some live sports assume that that is happening like football. how do i know the address ? any idea?

well 'bot the adress , i got thry some other site, actually to get those site u need to pay i guess, so dnt think there is any way to know the adress of ny chanles other than those which are in sopcast for free user, aru chanel ko lagi u need to pay...
I'm Not a Slave to a god that doesn't Exist ........ I'm Not a Slave to a world that doesn't give a $HIT

#12 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:33 AM

Ok, Thank u for ur info...........
Now, going back to the actual discussions on yesterday's match

Pakistan showed very disappointing performances.
West Windies showed okay type of performance in batting but bowler were superb. It's coz of bowler they won the match.
Pakistan Proved that their openers are waste and they need to do a lot of work there.
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,