admin

tluck_y's Blog - sms.....TEST POST ONLY.

SMS DIARY..

What makes some people Dearer? It's not just the happiness that u feel when u meet them but the pain u feel, when u miss them. Miss U

• Close ur eyes..., Relax ur body and stop breathing as long as U can. Now breath... I miss u as much as u missed the air.

• Near ones are not dear, dear ones are not near, it is easy to remember the near ones, but very difficult to forget the dear ones. Missing You.

• Don't forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star. Missing You!

• Every tear is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every sms is a sign of remembrance

• I drink to make other people interesting

• Lessons of life: Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give, learn 2 4give, learn 2 share, learn 2 trust, n learn 2 luv & learn 2 say: U Miss me!

• Aapko milne ko man kar raha tha, man ko samjhaya to dil tadapane laga, dil ko bahelaya to ankhein ro padi, unhe chup karaya to saansein bol padi... I miss U

• Sometimes, I forget to say hi,

Sometimes, I even miss to reply,

Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,

But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,

I’m just giving u time to miss me!

• Never luk for a Gud Face, it'll turn old one day; Never luk for a Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle one day; But luk for a loyal heart, that'll miss u every day.

View the full article