Sign in to follow this  
Joy

Final CALL to join WNSO Sport Team

This is a final call to join WNSO SPORT team as

WEBMASTER

SUB-EDITOR

REPORTERS..

PLEASE mail me at football_nepal@yahoo.com with in a week and the final team will be announced for the WNSO SPORT TEAM.

also check the follownig link http://chautari.wnso.org/index.php?act=ST&f=29&t=2930

malai thaha chha.. joy bro 1 mahina pachhi aayer, feri yestai euta final call bhaner post garnu hunechha.. laugh.giflaugh.gif

ani kati final kati final.. laugh.gif

No GUys I'm serious this time. As I was very busy with the A division football league in Nepal, I couldn't come to the forum regularly..this time I'm serious..this is really the final call..........

so lets start.................................All I need a WEBMASTER instantly

Joy Bro,

football team ko laagi naam lekhaaunu parne ho? football chaahi kaha kahile khelne ho ni? ma pani ali ali football khelchhu ni........

QUOTE (Joy @ Aug 3 2003, 04:01 AM)
No GUys I'm serious this time. As I was very busy with the A division football league in Nepal, I couldn't come to the forum regularly..this time I'm serious..this is really the final call..........

so lets start.................................All I need a WEBMASTER instantly

khoee ta J bro.. bro pani serious joke garchha bhanya.. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Joy bro ra Joke ma ke ke common chha?? J ra O.. ani y = ke ko kasailai proof chahincha bhane bhannu.. laugh.gif

Edited by allare

Bro I"m looking for a WEBMASTER...but no one willing to work as webamster and he / she has to be regular in updating the website...i"m the chief editor and i need two more assistant editors (one for football one for cricket?

so what u guys say??"

Narayan Jee

You are on my team when I announce as a reporter....

Cheers

Joy ji,I have posted many informations upon the cricket news from around the world.I am keen in doing that.I may help you in getting more cricket news,but I am sorry I can't work in any post.This is becoz' I am not the regular user of internet(due to the problem of net in Butwal).But whenever I will get the chance,I will do my best to run wnso sport section.Thank you.