Sign in to follow this  
Sirupate

7th Yeti Cup Debate

7th YETI CUP - FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT was held on Sunday 25th July 2004

ma pani semi final ra final herna bhyaune gari jan ready bhako thiye tar aba najane bhaye.

Game sakiyeko chhaina tar 2 palta jhagada bhaisakyo re.

2nd fight chahi nikai thulai bhayechha kyar Police ko 6-8 wata van aako chha re bharkhar ek jana sathile football ground bat phone gareko thiyo.

hamro keta haruko chahi jaha gaye pani apashma jhagada sad.gifsad.gifmad.gif

QUOTE (Sirupate @ Jul 25 2004, 05:31 PM)
ma pani semi final ra final herna bhyaune gari jan ready bhako thiye tar aba najane bhaye.

Game sakiyeko chhaina tar 2 palta jhagada bhaisakyo re.
2nd fight chahi nikai thulai bhayechha kyar Police ko 6-8 wata van aako chha re bharkhar ek jana sathile football ground bat phone gareko thiyo.

hamro keta haruko chahi jaha gaye pani apashma jhagada  sad.gif  sad.gif  mad.gif

just back from field.

sirupate le bhaneko fight second hoina, third ho.

first fight: it was between two dad when their son was fighting, they supported their son and join the fighting. it was funny, one dad was injured but situation was calm when other people involved to mediate both party. biggrin.gif

second fight: between two team, both from gurkha regiment, might be from different barrak/area. it was sort of gang fight but commander interfered and situation was calm again.

third fight: it was between the supporter, i think one supporter punch rival supporter making his one eye completely collapsed, and there was hit and run fight, one guy who started fight ran ran and ran and gone out side the field on the road to save himself from rival, rival gang followed him like "samat samat, nachhod", there were many cars on the park, guys were jumping and running on the top of car, when things goes out of field into the main road, i think drivers on the road informed police, and one of the nepalese guy who has NEW BMW, whose BMW was damaged (?) by the gang running over it, also called police. since 4-5 car and van of police, and ambulance came to the scene, many people, specially those with family and children decided to leave the game, and all other followed them, including me, and I am here now. Otherwise I would still be there as final game was expected to be by 9 PM. No idea if they are still playing. sad.gif

Edited by thirdpole

It was not funny..... but pretty scary

mad.gif My fellow Nepali Brothers

How dear you all ruin a total family affair......You guys are probably in the country for 10 mins and think you are all bad boys from NEPAL.

Get a Life! Think how much your parents did to get you here and study and become somebody....instead you all act like third class human beings without a clause.

WHY fight? What was the reason? It was supposed to be a friendly affair to enjoy with fellow nepalese families. Now it wll be difficult for us to bring our children next year just incase you lunatics start again.

If you fools really wanted to start trouble GO BACK TO NEPAL.....and join the Army to make our country a better place to live.

She is sooooooo right!! You lot got some problems. YOU LOT RUINED EVERYTHING!! I bet that man is blind. I know some of you are thinking "They should have put security guards". But shouldn't you guys be thinking about what you're doing and instead of JOINING IN, you guys should be STOPPING IT!! Nepalese meant to stick together, not fight eachother.

u 2 guys are right.

we should unite than fight. someone was blaming YETI for not providing security guard around the ground. i asked why? we are all nepalese and we are here to have fun while showing unity at the same time. why fight then? mad.gif

poor guy, his eye was smashed badly, hope he is coping well.

i don't think someone from those gang will come here and read. it was just my feeling i wanted to say, and i did.

bye..

This is really sad and more sad is this crap happens mostly everywhere...from a small get together till such events. Sorry for my language.....but grrrr just pisses me off.....its really a shame. mad.gif SIMPLY DISGUSTING!!!

This kind of crap happens when there is immaturity, lack of sense, does not know the meaning of life, fully depending on parent's bank balance, no respect for the seniors, lack of discipline and MORE, the kinda SANGAT they belong too.

Must be few teenagers who just touched 20's.

Allooooo friends,

We all are screaming here which is reasonable.....but can someone tell us the real story behind all this. I am curious. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Rose

QUOTE (Rose @ Jul 26 2004, 11:28 AM)
.....but can someone tell us the real story behind all this. I am curious. rolleyes.gif

I really don't know the real story.

Sunya matra ho. last fight ma chahi ek jana pakhura ma tatoo satoo bhako le 1-2 jana lai hirkayo re tespachhi kutai khaneko purai gang le tyo tatoo wala lai football khelyo re.

Nepali haru ko jamghat ma jada sabai bhanda pahila chahi bhagne bato khojnu parne bhako chha. kaha bat ke niu ma jaha pani sano tino, thulo fight bhako nai hunchha. hul mul ma afno pani tauko phutla bhanne pir. mad.gifsad.gif