Sign in to follow this  
avishek

.com.np a free domains for nepales

hi everyone

I would like to share this information that .com.np is free for all nepales.so I really dont know why servernepal is putting condition on registering .com.np. by saying that we have to take one of their hosting pacakage and they will register .com.np for free.

This is free and should be kept no condition.

thank x

avishek

If you check out through www.mos.com.np its free as you suggested I do not know about that deal but mos was doing it for free a copy of your citizenship for person and registration documents for organization.

Thanks

Edited by benktesh

hi everyone

I would like to share this information that .com.np is free for all nepales.so I really dont know why servernepal is putting condition on registering .com.np. by saying that we have to take one of their hosting pacakage and they will register .com.np for free.

thank x

avishek

.np domains are free as part of the deal between Government and Mercantile. I think condition is, if you host your website with servernepal, they will register domain for you, servernepal get hosting business, you save your time to go to mercantile.

Its all about give and take game.

Absolutely.

Yes guys, its indeed a give and take game.

As Bharat jee said, if you have other web hosing company they can do that as well. You do not have to that particular company if you do not like. Because mercantile is the designatted institution responsible for assigning .np domains.

.com.np is pretty slow server as far as i know.

hi everyone

thank x

avishek

Mostly all of compaies who registered the domain in nepal gives .com.np free of cost.

.np domains are provided by Nepal Government and managed by Mercantile (mos.com.np).

.com.np is pretty slow server as far as i know.

For your kind information, .com.np is NOT server, its DOMAIN. Have a concept.