KalluG

Let's learn web designing.....

Hello designer guys,

You do ready my home page here. Let's learn here how do we make our home page.

dhanyavad.

Dhamki diyeko ho ki request gareko ho? rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

What kind of home page you need? I mean, you need advanced style home page or simple? My thought is; If you really want learn it then you go for simple style home page such as HTML editor. For you, HTML editor will be easy to catch up. Let me to know your choice.

Thank you!

Dhamki diyeko ho ki request gareko ho?  rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif

Hajurlai ke jasto lagchha? Je hisable tyo bujhinchha, tei hisable bujhnus. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

What kind of home page you need? I mean, you need advanced style home page or simple? My thought is; If you really want learn it then you go for simple style home page such as HTML editor. For you, HTML editor will be easy to catch up. Let me to know your choice.

Thank you!

65852[/snapback]

I want to learn simple style, html will be fine to me. Please! start as soon as possible.

Hello designer guys,

dhanyavad.

65843[/snapback]

Hey,Khem bro!! I can't understand.Do you want other to make your homepage or you want to learn html so that you can make your website yourself?

I want to learn simple style, html will be fine to me. Please! start as soon as possible.

66014[/snapback]

HTML is the good way of starting learning web designing. I think though we are using webdesigning editor like"Frontpage","Dreamweaver",etc,it's necessary to have good knowledge of html too. So,I think we should start a tutorial on html here.

Edited by love_united

Yea, you can find complete HTML references about tags, attributes, colors, entities, and more... from this site plz visit: HTML HELP

Thanks,

Hello designer guys,

dhanyavad.

65843[/snapback]

Hey,Khem bro!! I can't understand.Do you want other to make your homepage or you want to learn html so that you can make your website yourself?

66014[/snapback]

HTML is the good way of starting learning web designing. I think though we are using webdesigning editor like"Frontpage","Dreamweaver",etc,it's necessary to have good knowledge of html too. So,I think we should start a tutorial on html here.

66025[/snapback]

Thank you kbroka ji and love_united ji.

Bhauju, la aba hajurle pahile design garnu paryo yaha, ek ek gari. I will be waiting to your response. tongue.gif

Bhauju, la aba hajurle pahile design garnu paryo yaha, ek ek gari. I will be waiting to your response.  tongue.gif

67097[/snapback]

OK! Now you just sign to yahoo geocities or any other free web hosting companies (groups) and then knock me.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Bhauju ko Face hernus na kasto majale design garnu vayeko chha. user posted image Tapai aru ke ko barema Design garne kura garnu vayeko ho kunni ??

Bhauju, la aba hajurle pahile design garnu paryo yaha, ek ek gari. I will be waiting to your response.  tongue.gif

67097[/snapback]

kbroka ji le kaam napayeko ho ki kya ho? Yasto majak nagarau na ho saathiharu. smile.gifuser posted image

Edited by KhemGurung