10 replies to this topic

#1 rema

rema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:42 AM

Guys n Gals,

Finally I m back. I was busy in my assignments, exams, then in my internships. I missed the Chautari too much. I am soooooooooooooo happy that I am back here once again. See you all around.

Cheers,

Rema

Edited by rema, 22 August 2008 - 05:43 AM.

#2 Yadav

Yadav

Unifying Nepalese for Better Education

• National Committee
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 06:07 AM

hi rema ! Yes we did.

so nice to hear that you are back here.

#3 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

Hi Rema,

nice to see you back here. I hope you are still unmarried. biggrin.gif
-----------------------------------
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

#4 Ozaswee Rana

Ozaswee Rana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:05 AM

TP , u look such diplomatic poster. You are asking ur sincere queries and too u r assigning a laugh.gif after the post. smile.gif

Me too an unmarried female in here. Slowly getting addicted to CHAUTARI .. this addiction is 100 % harmless and 0% useless.
I don't know who u are, but I'm with u.

#5 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:55 AM

its nice to welcome back home for those who are returning.. nice to see u.. hope u will have the same charm.. cheers reema
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#6 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (Ozaswee Rana @ Aug 25 2008, 04:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TP , u look such diplomatic poster. You are asking ur sincere queries and too u r assigning a laugh.gif after the post. smile.gif

Me too an unmarried female in here. Slowly getting addicted to CHAUTARI .. this addiction is 100 % harmless and 0% useless.

biggrin.gif it is always good to see people around here, if some of them are female it represent femal of our community. and if they are unmarried.... they are more focus and uncompromising you know, more determined and more powerful.
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

#7 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:37 AM

laugh.gif 100% harmless and 0% useless laugh.gif

#8 rema

rema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:17 AM

Hey Guys,

Howz things going on here? Nice discussion on women empowerment and relation to marriage. I consider that both married and unmarried women are powerful if they are well educated.

Hey Thirdpole, I am still unmarried. How you could think that I got married amid such hectic and awful study schedule. I can not even think on that for at least next 5 years. See you for next five years at Chautari.

Cheers,

Rema

#9 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (rema @ Sep 1 2008, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Guys,

Howz things going on here? Nice discussion on women empowerment and relation to marriage. I consider that both married and unmarried women are powerful if they are well educated.

Hey Thirdpole, I am still unmarried. How you could think that I got married amid such hectic and awful study schedule. I can not even think on that for at least next 5 years. See you for next five years at Chautari.

Cheers,

Rema

holly jesus, after five years.. tour de marriage same time... watch out.. there is one here who is going to get married at least after 4 years..heha!!!
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#10 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (b-mal @ Sep 3 2008, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
watch out.. there is one here who is going to get married at least after 4 years..heha!!!

that must be you.

when ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users