Sign in to follow this  
prayash82005

Need some guide for study in sweden !!!

:) Namaste to all nepali friend , i am prakash aryal from thamel , kathmandu, working in tourism field since 4 yrs. now i want to continue my study on same field travel and tourism . so i am thinking to study in sweden . if anyone friend who is studying in sweden for some guideness to me it will my pleasure . please i am waiting , my email add , prayash82005@gmail.com . thank you .

:) Namaste to all nepali friend , i am prakash aryal from thamel , kathmandu, working in tourism field since 4 yrs. now i want to continue my study on same field travel and tourism . so i am thinking to study in sweden . if anyone friend who is studying in sweden for some guideness to me it will my pleasure . please i am waiting , my email add , prayash82005@gmail.com . thank you .

Hello Dear friends who are studying in sweden , please i am waiting your reply yar.
:)

Thanks love_united for your directional post.

Prayash,

Please check this url for some informaiton about Studying in Sweden. This is one of the reputed university in Europe. I have some kind of association with Lund University but not at all relevant with your background. But this could hellp you in getting idea of studying in Sweden.

http://www.lu.se/o.o.i.s/450

Edited by benktesh

it would b more appretiative to know about the terms associated with basic earning for daily living and accomodation as lund is the option... i might b going to... see ya....

About basic earning for survival, It is same in all EU countries, ...If you have certein destination in your life....you can make it, there are many people who are making it....

Don't ask about income/expenditure ... ask Where you are best suited or your desired subject is best recognised...If you are so much into it do some effort on searching scholarship , if no luck, gather some money to get in your desired country....There are millions of asian students in EU/American countries...Most of them are from Middle/working class....

You know the value of money, you know how much it takes to spend for survival. So just heed on the goal without unimportant confusion. Make a goal strong and very transparent.

About basic earning for survival, It is same in all EU countries, ...If you have certein destination in your life....you can make it, there are many people who are making it....

Don't ask about income/expenditure ... ask Where you are best suited or your desired subject is best recognised...If you are so much into it do some effort on searching scholarship , if no luck, gather some money to get in your desired country....There are millions of asian students in EU/American countries...Most of them are from Middle/working class....

You know the value of money, you know how much it takes to spend for survival. So just heed on the goal without unimportant confusion. Make a goal strong and very transparent.

Hey Hey,

Gone through your profile and found that u are from Gongabu and i am also from gongabu.

I am appliying for the master in tourism in sweden. do suggest the things that i need to do before visiting there?

Take Care

DIPESH