#1 Rayan

Rayan

WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 11:18 AM

hey folk
Every YOUNG has a PROBLEM. Be it regarding school, college or career. Be it friendship, relationship or even family. Be it habits or addiction. " HELP OTHERS TO HELP YOURSELF"
so, dont' u think u should help..... what u waiting for.. Click Young Advice

njoy, Rayan

#2 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 12:40 PM

I have just seen your site, Keep it up with working hard. But advice....or help....in the hands of the "inexperienced hand" spooks me out . Be confident in what area you can help others. It seems to me like you are allrounder. Can you actually assure that you can help the 'help seekers' in an appropriate way?

school...relationship....addiction, They all fall on different categories which doesn't seems to me like match at all. Are the advice on all them fields will be given by various expertise professional, OR just the fashion of mushrooming forums?

Anyways, best of luck.

#3 Rayan

Rayan

• ICC
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 02:00 PM

thanks a lot mr. -ve Freak,
I am very happy n glad to read your comment regardin de comment.. I keep dat link this site coz I know this is de real forum visited by intellectuals nepali ppl around the globe...
N I do belive that real comment n criticisms will strengthen the moral of we youth workin behind that site... N this is de place where we can get comment of our week point...
So far as U have raised some question, I feel that I should ans hoping I can get real help from the ppl like u...
Well, we dont' want to be the other forum which is mushrooming like anything in cyberspace of nepal.. we want to create a genuine forum where ppl frm different background can share n exchange their feelings.. enabling the others to get de rite ans.... mainly we are focusing to make Entertainment Portal.. n we still working in devlopment of content... once the content uploaded..I feel u r queery will be solved..
Your suggestion n comment will be very valuable for us.. n do plz help in the particular section if u think that u can... that will be great help for us.

Always, Rayan

#4 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 03:11 PM

Rayan,

The first and foremost thing when you begin institution is an attitude. You have the right one...so, even if it takes long..keep on continue. It is desirable to get backlash in the begining,but don't let that part stopping you. Also while writing If you are giving advice avoid using 'da' instead of 'the'..that makes english as a 'leet'. This is the first part to go with. Be as simple as you can be, you will be amazed how much it can help you in the first place even before 'helping' others.

You are right in a way, People are very much professional here like scented soul,okinawa,bharat, himal to name a phew but weakness among them is they are willing to help only when they are satisfied with an appropriate question. Not denying the fact that even just coming in this forum and using PM many has taken hidden advantage without the consent of the team,but we can't stop anyways.

Okay you begin the forum...this is not only in the nepalese perspective. You go and see every other english or the foreign forums they all have the common problems. It's hard to be persistant, but when you are done....you will automatically understand.

I noticed that, you are willing to do certein things. Try to be as simple when you describe something.Even while giving solution.I usually get an intelligent response from a believer..... Are you capable of the same? I just have to make them nuts at that time....honestly...wherever i am....Anyways avoid using subtle advice atleat when you are giving and you may want to amaze yourself how much you would want to learn yourself before giving advice to others.

#5 Rayan

Rayan

• ICC
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 06:32 AM

hello,
Thanks for your inspiring words and belive me it means a lot at this particular phase of my life... And thanks a lot for letting me know my weak point..this will help me to take care of it.. from now ownwards.
Your are very true... If i am determined to achieve something I should be keep going ahead instead getting distracted from the hurdle in the way...and I am happy thaat there are many ppl. like you who are there to motivate me.
Rite now, I have to make move cause I have exam tommorow... hope to seek more suggestion as well comments from u

with best regard
always, Rayan

#6 rema

rema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE(Rayan @ Nov 14 2004, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey folk
Every YOUNG has a PROBLEM. Be it regarding school, college or career. Be it friendship, relationship or even family. Be it habits or addiction. " HELP OTHERS TO HELP YOURSELF"
so, dont' u think u should help..... what u waiting for.. Click Young Advice

njoy, Rayan

Hey Rayan,
Whats up?

Your link does not work. I see you are a International Coordination Committee member. But I have never seen you in the forum since my landing here. Where are you buddy? You need to help the guys over here rather than helping someone by clicking on that link that is out of order.

Cheers,

Rema

#7 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:30 AM

The site wowktm has been unfortunately closed due to the lack of working members.
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,
When God himself is a thief?
In "Indra Jatra" by Dinesh Adhikary, Sajha Prakashan, 2051 B.S

#8 Joy

Joy

Free BURMA....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE(chamatkaribaba @ Aug 1 2007, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The site wowktm has been unfortunately closed due to the lack of working members.

That is the problem in Nepal. lack of working members.......
Free BURMA............................

it should be BURMA not Myanmar

#9 kslsanjeeb9

kslsanjeeb9

Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE(Joy @ Aug 9 2007, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(chamatkaribaba @ Aug 1 2007, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is the problem in Nepal. lack of working members.......

Thats very true "Lack of working members "

Rayan J !

Hepling others by helping yourself is nobel thought .

Keep it . Good Work
Management is Art & Science of Getting Law as Results , this process results in Sanjibalisation .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users