6 replies to this topic

#1 Nabin Shakya

Nabin Shakya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:25 PM

Hello,
I reached here in Linkoping city in sweden 200 km from stockholm on august, and after i came here i found no one here is frm Nepal and i don't have idea about other nepali people in stockholm, so that they can assist me to learn about the sweden, jobs and all. if some body in sweden watched this topic please reply on my mail or over here, i will be very happy to meet nepali here in sweden.

#2 sunil

sunil

Chautari Board / ICC/ National Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:20 PM

Hello Nabin,

So nice to see you here. I am here in Linkoping, working as a visiting faculty at the Faculty of of Health Sciences, Linkoping University. I am staying in Linnegåtan 10, Apartment 75. My tel no. is 0768375784. I will be happy to see you here.
Sunil Kumar Joshi
WNSO - Nepal, Kathmandu

Visit My Website
Visit My Facebook
Visit My Academia.edu
Visit My Album

#3 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:11 PM

Dear Nabin ji,
wish you success in all aspects of life..starts from sweden
Hope that you continue your love and support to all Nepalese and students of Nepal esp.
regards
Dip Esh

#4 rgnyawali

rgnyawali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE(Nabin Shakya @ Sep 26 2007, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,
I reached here in Linkoping city in sweden 200 km from stockholm on august, and after i came here i found no one here is frm Nepal and i don't have idea about other nepali people in stockholm, so that they can assist me to learn about the sweden, jobs and all. if some body in sweden watched this topic please reply on my mail or over here, i will be very happy to meet nepali here in sweden.

Hi Nabin,
You don't have to worry and search a bit more. There are a lot of Nepali people around here in Stockholm, and I, myself, also arrived here a month ago. Now, I am studying in KTH. In KTH itself, I found around 6 people from Nepal so far. And I heard that there are around 200-300 Nepalis living here.

Good Luck
Roshan...

#5 Nabin Shakya

Nabin Shakya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE(sunil @ Sep 27 2007, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Nabin,

So nice to see you here. I am here in Linkoping, working as a visiting faculty at the Faculty of of Health Sciences, Linkoping University. I am staying in Linnegåtan 10, Apartment 75. My tel no. is 0768375784. I will be happy to see you here.

Thanks Sunil ji, and to all WNSO team, for quick and fast response, it is really good moment for me to meet and talk with you. I am just happy to know about this online forum which is quite helpful for students like us.

Nabin.
na.

#6 sunil

sunil

Chautari Board / ICC/ National Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 12:58 PM

Dear Nabin Ji,
It is so nice to see you in Linkoping.

Friends, here is the photo, I have taken with Nabin.

Visit My Album
Sunil Kumar Joshi
WNSO - Nepal, Kathmandu

Visit My Website
Visit My Facebook
Visit My Academia.edu
Visit My Album

#7 Yadav

Yadav

Unifying Nepalese for Better Education

• National Committee
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 01:18 PM

Dear sir
Your assistance is highly valued by me. Also i have seen nabin ji with you. Hope that these members will revive http://sweden.wnso.org soon.
cheers,
Yadav

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users