Sign in to follow this  
gopal2058

Calling all ACCOUNTANTS

I would like to make a network of people of accounting profession (including students) which are of Nepalese origin.

The idea is to start our own site or through social sites like this one.

Discussion includes anything accounting (from basic topic such as bookkeeping to hardcore topics such as environmental audit and forensic accounting).

Let the ideas flow - to benefit the number crunchers.

Mail me at: davidgsharma@yahoo.com.au (with the subject: NEPALI ACCOUNTANTS) or simply reply to this posting.

Welcome to the Grand Nepalese Students Forum!~

Hopw that u'll post regularly soa s to assist prospective nepalese students and professionals.

Hello Guys,

I am not an Accountant, but I am very keen in that. I also want to be a part of the society. Can i do that?

Cheers,

Rema

Hey Guys!

Sorry to run away after a single post!

I really got busy after that...I started a new job, fall in love, got married and had a kid... That's hell of a busy, isn't it?

Yes I am still kin on creating a network of 'number people' preferable Nepalese.

What brought be back, Of course the damn “Financial Crisis” which may become a full pledged “depression”.

Lately I have been seeing many friends made redundant. Looks like I will be safe for some more time – Hopefully. Not that busy now so I am looking at things that I left half way in the past.

Please do reply as soon as you can.

I live in Australia.

Rgds

What is this all about??

Hey Guys!

Sorry to run away after a single post!

I really got busy after that...I started a new job, fall in love, got married and had a kid... That's hell of a busy, isn't it?

Yes I am still kin on creating a network of 'number people' preferable Nepalese.

What brought be back, Of course the damn “Financial Crisis” which may become a full pledged “depression”.

Lately I have been seeing many friends made redundant. Looks like I will be safe for some more time – Hopefully. Not that busy now so I am looking at things that I left half way in the past.

Please do reply as soon as you can.

I live in Australia.

Rgds