Sign in to follow this  
Deven

WNSO Radia

Dear all,

sorry for the late reply......

yes, i am planning for the radion program..... it will be launched very soon..... sorry to say but i can not give the exact dateline now.....

i am presently compiling news for our program , so i would be very happy if you all would contribute by provifing news.

Especially, i would like to request Deven Dai, Bharat Dai and our newsletter team to provide me with the compiled news very soon.

Many thanks.

Dear all,

I have the pleasure in announcing that the new Online Radio Program has been aired via WNSO Online Radio, with a brand new look of its website.

You can hear the new program at http://radio.wnso.org The new program has been broadcasted by WNSO UK, in its program "Cyber-Chautari".

We apologose for the delay in the release of the new program but i think, it was worth waiting for it.

Please, kindly drop some feedback for us. You can either use the link in the page or use this link http://radio.wnso.org/new/others/dedicate.htm or you can also send us email at radio@wnso.org to send in your dedications and messages to your loved ones which we will relay via our program.

I wish you all a very happy listening.

This program is really nice. Everyone can feel the quality is getting better and professional.

By the way when Meena says any email address ""AT THE RATE" which should be only ""AT"" ?

Dinesh

This program is really nice. Everyone can feel the quality is getting better and professional.

By the way when Meena says any email address ""AT THE RATE" which should be only ""AT"" ?

Dinesh

70232[/snapback]

Thanks Dinesh dai.............

I hope we will be able to amend all those nitty gritty mistakes in our upcoming program