#11 Maun

Maun

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (Divyani Shah)
Kinda attractives. Bit simillar what I have quoted from your main post. A kinda cool briefs profile. Thanks and all the best Maun ji.

** The chances of success in life is getting more and more.
Thanks good soul for the good wishes. Hope to see you, too doing good in life.
BTW, your eyes are beautiful. Take good care of them user posted image

<< Slipping lazily into divinity >>

#12 dhyangro

dhyangro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 01:57 AM

ke chha ho bro?? remember dhyangro??
cheers....

#13 Maun

Maun

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:03 AM

Oh my God, YOU and with that horrible looking picture of mine ohmy.gif Its funny, you still have that picture. Where have you been all these days/weeks/months/years? I kinda missed you ni. Now that you are here, WNSO is gonna get a new blow everyday biggrin.gif Welcome back, bro. Its nice to see you once again after a looooong time ni. Hoping to do jhyang-jhyang with that guitar of yours in future tongue.gif

#14 surajmg

surajmg

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 10:45 AM

really great profile moun ji , tapai afno lachhya ma pugnus hamro subhakamana chha ....
;'/h u'?
blIf0f sf]l/of
wGoafb
</span>
My Webpage

#15 Maun

Maun

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 11:07 AM

Thanks for the feedback, Suraj ji. I am in badly need of tons of good wishes of people esp. now coz' am hunting for an overseas job.

#16 cool

cool

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE (Maun @ Dec 7 2003, 10:48 AM)
QUOTE (cool)
what abt you love strory ..........??? I hope it;s coming in IInd part for us to read....isn;t that true Maun

Cool pal, I'm a great achiever. I've highly successfully failed in love case(s). I haven't got one now to write a new story and past is history. As we all know that famous saying "History repeats itself" then why do I have to take unneccesary trouble. I will simple wait and see whether something good turns up again on my way biggrin.gif

Dear Maun

definitely you will have some good U-turns in ur life...I will wait to hear that story if not now but some time in future...But to tell us ok....
The easiest thing 2B in the world is u. The most difficult thing 2B is what other people want u 2B. Don't let them put U in that position......"Have cool day"

#17 manchilds friend

manchilds friend

Gilgamesh

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 01:25 PM

I like your website Maun ... it's great. I tried to sign your guest book but it was having none of that.
Father I killed my monkey
I let it out

#18 Maun

Maun

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (cool)
Dear Maun, definitely you will have some good U-turns in ur life...I will wait to hear that story if not now but some time in future...But to tell us ok.

For sure, pal, I will be sharing my l-story in wnso if some crazy-nut commits a mistake of falling in luv with this dumb creature tongue.gif

#19 Maun

Maun

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (manchilds friend)
I like your website Maun ... it's great. I tried to sign your guest book but it was having none of that.

Thanks for dropping in and am glad you liked my amateur site. I do have a guest book option near the counter at the bottom of the main page.

#20 KalluG

KalluG

Advanced Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 03:48 AM

Nice to read about you Maun dai. I am saying you dai, so you do not mind. You are senior than me.

Your page is really cool. Full filled by many infos. That's great and like very much.
What qualities do I have that someone might envy !!.........................Khemraj Gurung.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users