akedarg

any nepalese near Uppsala?

Dear all,

I am coming to sweden soon for my graduate studies....I want to contact nepalese living around Uppsala, stockholm...aba nepali bhetiyepachi ali ramailo huncha jasto lagcha...

thanks.

Kedar

NOBODY near Stockholm?

AMAzing!

Dear all,

I am coming to sweden soon for my graduate studies....I want to contact nepalese living around Uppsala, stockholm...aba nepali bhetiyepachi ali ramailo huncha jasto lagcha...

thanks.

Kedar

There are many Nepalese living in Sweden. Most of them do not know about this site and organization, so they could not reply your post. And those who know about WNSO and this site do not have time to reply your post.

I know that you have visited this page so many times for positive answer. Don’t worry; I also belong to the same category.

Now, number of students who are going to Sweden on this August are gathering together to share some knowledge/ information to help/ support each other. I want to invite you and all those who are facing same problem to join the group.

For further information mail to: studentinswedenATgmailDOTcom

Bye!