24 replies to this topic

#21 KalluG

KalluG

Advanced Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:47 AM

Two people passing by examine cars upended following a tidal wave the day before that hit Pathong beach on the southern Thai island of Phuket, 27 December 2004. The death toll 27 December from the massive 9.0 magnitude earthquake off Indonesia and tsunamis that it unleashed reached nearly 12,500, almost 400 in Thailand alone, with officials reporting deaths in seven countries in southern and southeastern Asia.

Attached Files

• Attached File  21.jpg   42.49KB   28 downloads

What qualities do I have that someone might envy !!.........................Khemraj Gurung.

#22 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:48 AM

Relatives carry for burial the body of a child who died in a fire that swept through a primary school, in Kumbakonam, about 215 miles southwest of Chennai, in this July 17, 2004 file photo. A rooster is tied on the pole because, according to local Hindu tradition, if a person dies on Saturday he should be buried with a living object so that his soul will rest in peace. The rooster is then given to the man who dug the pit after the burial. Ninety children died in the.

Attached Files

• Attached File  22.jpg   40.1KB   28 downloads

What qualities do I have that someone might envy !!.........................Khemraj Gurung.

#23 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:49 AM

Mira Nair answers journalists questions at the 35th International Film Festival of India at the Kala Academy in Panjim on November 30, 2004. Nair's latest film Vanity Fair opened the festival.

source: hindustan times DOT com

Attached Files

• Attached File  23.jpg   22.25KB   27 downloads

#24 dave

dave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 11:00 AM

Nice Collection Khem G,
I think it would be better if you have been collected such gallaries all around from Nepal also. smile.gif
Anyway, Good Work. smile.gif
If I had magic wand, I would let the world to **** my **** without being on ******

#25 soulfly

soulfly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 02:44 PM

Well done khem ji ,we really appreciate ur job what u have collected are nice one ,so keep it up bro ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users