24 replies to this topic

#11 KalluG

KalluG

Advanced Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:40 AM

Koose Muniswamy Veerappan, foreground, and his mates S. Govindan, Chandran Gowda and Sadumani lie in the mortuary at the Government Hospital in Dharamapuri.

Attached Files

• Attached File  11.jpg   81.02KB   18 downloads

What qualities do I have that someone might envy !!.........................Khemraj Gurung.

#12 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:40 AM

Koose Muniswamy Veerappan lies in the mortuary at the Government Hospital in Dharamapuri, about 145 kilometers southeast of Bangalore, in Tamil Nadu, on Tuesday, October 19, 2004. India's most wanted bandit, accused of murdering 130 police officers, slaughtering 2,000 elephants, and smuggling millions of dollars of illegal sandalwood and ivory, was killed on Monday night in a jungle shootout with police, senior police officers said.

Attached Files

• Attached File  12.jpg   71.79KB   17 downloads

What qualities do I have that someone might envy !!.........................Khemraj Gurung.

#13 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:41 AM

Bangladeshi cricket players celebrate their team's victory over India in the second one-day international cricket match in Dhaka, Bangladesh, on Sunday, December 26, 2004.

Attached Files

• Attached File  13.jpg   49.53KB   18 downloads

#14 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:42 AM

US President George W. Bush giving a "thumbs up" during a campaign rally stop in Vienna, Ohio. Democratic rival Sen. John Kerry conceded the presidency November 3, 2004 in a phone call to Bush at the White House. Bush told Kerry that he was "very gracious" after the senator conceded defeat in their hard-fought White House race.

Attached Files

• Attached File  14.jpg   26.31KB   16 downloads

#15 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:42 AM

A protester holds a partially burned portrait of US President George W. Bush during a rally near the US Embassy in Manila on Thursday, November 4, 2004 to protest his re-election. The protesters assailed Bush's reelection allegedly as continuing "US war on aggression."

Attached Files

• Attached File  15.jpg   30.27KB   16 downloads

#16 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:43 AM

Arundhati Roy holds her Sydney Peace Prize after a presentation at Sydney University November 4, 2004. Winner of the 1997 Booker Prize for her novel The God of Small Things, Arundhati was awarded the peace accolade for her work in social campaigns and her advocacy of non-violence. She donated her $A50,000 (US$38,000) prize to Aboriginal political activists.

Attached Files

• Attached File  16.jpg   54.94KB   16 downloads

#17 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:44 AM

This television grab taken on December 27, 2004 shows a woman grieving as she holds the body of her dead child in Aceh as a massive 9.0 magnitude earthquake hit 26 December off the coast of the Indonesian island of Sumatra. The death toll regionwide from the earthquake and the tsunamis that it unleashed, hitting the coastal regions of a number of other countries, has reached over 14,000, with more than 4,400 in Indonesia alone.

Attached Files

• Attached File  17.jpg   32.84KB   17 downloads

#18 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:45 AM

A man cries as he holds the hand of his eight-year-old son who was killed when a tsunami hit on Sunday in Cuddalore, 180 km (112 miles) south of Chennai on December 27, 2004. Thousands of villagers huddled in emergency shelters on India's southeast coast overnight, too scared to sleep in case more tsunamis struck after a giant tidal wave triggered by an earthquake killed up to 4,600 people.

Attached Files

• Attached File  18.jpg   54.46KB   18 downloads

#19 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:45 AM

A man collects fish that were washed onshore by tidal waves at the fishing harbor in Vishakapatnam, about 700 kilometres (438 miles) northeast of Hyderabad on Sunday, Dec. 26, 2004. More than 9,300 people across Asia were killed Sunday after one of the most powerful earthquakes on record triggered massive tidal waves that slammed into coastlines in Sri Lanka, Indonesia, India, Thailand and Malaysia.

Attached Files

• Attached File  19.jpg   114.92KB   16 downloads

#20 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:46 AM

A frame grab taken from SLRC video footage, shows people sitting on upturned vehicles trying to escape flood water on the east coast of Sri Lanka December 26, 2004. The worst tsunami in living memory swamped Sri Lanka's south and east, killing nearly 2,500 people on Sunday morning after a powerful earthquake in distant Indonesia. Government officials said more than one million people, or around five percent of the Indian Ocean island?s population, had been affected by the ensuing floods.

Attached Files

• Attached File  20.jpg   30.37KB   16 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users