Jump to content


how to get canadian student visa or PR visa after graduation?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rajrocks



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:10 AM

Guys do u anyone knows how to get the canadian PR visa or student visa after graduation? also what are the procedures and the total expense?
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#2 thirdpole


    Honourable Member

  • WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:55 PM

After graduation, you go to canadian embassy and apply for visa for residency, simple is that.

what a silly question, you didn't mention where you live, where are you doing your graduation from etc. if you are graduating, why you need student visa? or you talking about graduating now and going ot canada for higher level? be specific, don't be too greedy to drop few more lines. more you more, more it becomes clear and more answer will come to you.

Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users