Sign in to follow this  
rcmpsc

Profile: Ravi

Name: Ravi

Address in Nepal: Cheat-Won

Favorite Books: The Da Vinci Code

Favorite TV Shows: LOST (only lately). Before: X-Files, The Pretender, ER,

Hobbies and Interests: photography, Sports, Hanging out, movies, music, travelling, doing stupid things online ;)

Dream: I forget my dreams as soon as I open up my eyes

About Me: I'm tired of being in school, and I am glad I'm out in a month. As for other things about me... um i don't know... I defintely need to do some self-discovering . May be as soon as I get out of school.

I'd Like to Meet : In general, anyone who'd like to be met. I'd also like to meet a nice and smart girl to hit it off with... I feel like it's time for me to start thinking about my future now. So, I'd like to meet my future.

Weird! This forum is sort of inactive. :) And Ms. Limbu, thanks for your comments. And to add a few more things to my profile:

Current Location: Toronto, Canada

School (for 1 more month): University of Windsor, ON

Music I Listen To: Nepali(all), English(mostly all), Hindi(mostly all) and others (Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Tamil, Bengali -- all of these acquired from having friends from these countries)

Latest movie that I saw: Unleashed (Danny the Dog)

And if I haven't stressed already, I am thrilled to finally be out of school. :):):):):):):):):)

P.S. I was really hoping I could meet some girls in here. But that seems hard with no one being active here. Can anyone suggest me good ways of meeting some nice and serious nepali women? Thanks a lot.

Edited by rcmpsc

wish i could meet such an assowl.. like u.. who don't like to meet nice chicks.. is that only ur choice of favor.. or your savage.. don't b smart in common forum.. rather blow this sentences to your family.. your mother know the way best out of it..

Hashoil.

i hope u better check your face on the mirror before i say you i am ugly...

its same to know that such a smart belong to same location and school.. hill bird.. u must b a bat or an owl.. or a day light toad.. always there.. like the scum after the water percolates and flood fades away..

ravi,

Good to know about you. Welcome to the forum. Its people like you whose contribution is most to make this forum active with your a lot of interesting posts.

Thanks

HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish i could meet such an assowl.. like u.. who don't like to meet nice chicks.. is that only ur choice of favor.. or your savage.. don't b smart in common forum.. rather blow this sentences to your family.. your mother know the way best out of it..

Hashoil.

i hope u better check your face on the mirror before i say you i am ugly...

its same to know that such a smart belong to same location and school.. hill bird.. u must b a bat or an owl.. or a day light toad.. always there.. like the scum after the water percolates and flood fades away..

B-mal, it seems your language seems abusive to our new member. So better try to resolve this thing here by making things clearer.

Thank you

Benktesh