Me here

"Welcome to see my personal Bio-data"

Name: Pramod Bohara

Date of Birth: 10-8-1980

Birth Country: Nepal

E-mail: p_bohara@hotmail.com,p_dna@yahoo.com

Achham add.: "Kalagaun~Rol" rolleyes.gif

Height: 5'7

Race: China(Shanghai), Hongkong, Singapore and Korea(Korea aaune bato parekole)

Blood Type: A+

Family members: Parents and 3 brothers(include me) and one is married.

Qualification: B.E(in Electronic~Hardware -2/nd year).

Hobbies: reading, lazing around and dreaming,making friends,visiting natural lovely place and Chautari ma ghumne.

Favourite colour: fresh sky colour(or fresh water colour).

Things I don't like: Spring Onions, crossing the busy roads and smoky places,noisy place.

(but improving wait plz) blink.gif

Thanks for looked my Biodata. rolleyes.gif

Gift for your leasure time:

About Love:

I think, love is really endless emotion power for creatures. I will try to put it into words but one can never totally get all the true meaning of it. Yeah dears how i give the defination of love?really this is so diffiult to describe about it because every person has differ mind to consider about love. But Love is intellectual, spiritual, sexual, admiration, complicity, respect for other's opinions, habits, needs, tastes, time to ourselves, and many other things. To do love communication is so much important and must demonestrate our internal view with oneness between you and your lover, sacrificing, openness, truly being there for him/her when needed and the list goes on endlessly. The main thing is communication. If more people would talk more in their relationship and be open with their feelings, I feel most relationships would not break up. I like to express my feelings and talk about what her/him feeling but sorry will be so unenjoyable for u. But when we lay our body to opisitesex (creature) will be so enjoyable.......(later wait plz and will try to make u so enjoyable after watch my Bio-data).

Edited by Bohara

Bohara Sir;

Thank u very much for sharing your profile with us. Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Gift for your leasure time:

About Love:

I think, love is really endless emotion power for creatures. I will try to put it into words but one can never totally get all the true meaning of it. Yeah dears how i give the defination of love?really this is so diffiult to describe about it because every person has differ mind to consider about love. But Love is intellectual, spiritual,  sexual, admiration, complicity, respect for other's opinions, habits, needs, tastes, time to ourselves, and many other things. To do love communication is so much important and must demonestrate our internal view with oneness between you and your lover, sacrificing, openness, truly being there for him/her when needed and the list goes on endlessly. The main thing is communication. If more people would talk more in their relationship and be open with their feelings, I feel most relationships would not break up. I like to express my feelings and talk about what her/him feeling but sorry will be so unenjoyable for u. But when we lay our body to opisitesex creature will be so enjoyable.......(later wait plz and will try to make u so enjoyable after watch my Bio-data).

Der se aae durust aae aur aae bhi bahut achchhi tarah se, thank you very much Bohara Jee. It was really nice to know more about you. Thanks once again for your informative profile and it was really brilliant one.

Well, glad to knowing that you are from Kalagau Achham. I know that palce.

Bythe way, Achham add: "Rol" rolleyes.gif .....ali bujhhiena ?? Anyway, have a great day Bohara Jee.

I think, love is really endless emotion power for creatures.

you bet brother

Edited by kamal