Sign in to follow this  
Avee

www.aviral.com.np

though its still under construction.. i would like to share my newly built webpage... check out www.aviral.com.np

cheers

Edited by Avee

underconstruction, but it looks fully constructed. NICE Avee ji. KEEP developing and ADDING

Welcome back Avi G,

I liked the combination of colors and the design. Nice work. Hope to see more features in your upgraded site.

Edited by newapasa

cheers people... its nice to be back ! :)

cheers people... its nice to be back ! :)

Nice start, but really lots to do.

1. I refreshed the starting page and LO your counter increses.

2. In starting page , you have Aviral Koirala © Copywrong 2001 Avi's Unlimited. All Rights Reserved! , its cool but what about year 2001

3. In firstpage.html link for HOME is correct, but for Gallery and Contact, its not correct. You have pages for Gallery and Contact so you should better make link. When you go to other page, say family page, contact page, link for HOME is not correct. I think your Footer Navigations is not made a common one. Better make it common file which can be used in all pages.

Best of luck.

underconstruction, but it looks fully constructed. NICE Avee ji. KEEP developing and ADDING

Man you should not flatter people without being sincere. The website actually is under construction. But his design is nice though.

E-Major Ji,

You haven't read the whole sentence. I have said " It looks fully constructed". It doesn't mean it IS. And, what I have added is KEEP ADDING and DEVELOPING. Read till the end.

E-Major Ji,

You haven't read the whole sentence. I have said " It looks fully constructed". It doesn't mean it IS. And, what I have added is KEEP ADDING and DEVELOPING. Read till the end.

BUT does it "LOOK" fully constructed ?

2. In starting page , you have Aviral Koirala © Copywrong 2001 Avi's Unlimited. All Rights Reserved! , its cool but what about year 2001

3. In firstpage.html link for HOME is correct, but for Gallery and Contact, its not correct. You have pages for Gallery and Contact so you should better make link. When you go to other page, say family page, contact page, link for HOME is not correct. I think your Footer Navigations is not made a common one. Better make it common file which can be used in all pages.

Best of luck.

thanks e-major for your advice! Yea as i told the site is under construction.. its year 2001 coz i have been updating my .coms since 2001.. only this was the time that i had an actual domain name and paid webspace.. b4 was free sites... .. abt the links you are true... i really have a lot to do!

thanks anyway... by the way hows yr studies goin on? hv yu finished yr mbbs?

cheers