Federalism: Do or Die, Which Way Nepal?

Problems and Prospects

'A new world is only a new mind'- William G. Williams

BY: KamaL Raj Thapa

Advocate, LLM, TU

Asst. Prof. KSL, PU

1. Understanding on Federalism:

Thanks to prof. thapa. good attempt.

Thanks once agin. it was bit easier to understand, compared to your another article on constitution and government. It might be me.

I will read it later when I get time. KSL Ji, Please Provide link to many more articles.

Yes, the author has made good attempt provided i had to struggle a lot in English to get what probably he wants to say. it is really informative. I believe the author didn't had the time to go back and read after he wrote once.

KSL jee, will you please edit this to make simple and repost here. I know you are very busy but will be really good for everybody.

I will read it later when I get time. KSL Ji, Please Provide link to many more articles.

Yes, the author has made good attempt provided i had to struggle a lot in English to get what probably he wants to say. it is really informative. I believe the author didn't had the time to go back and read after he wrote once.

KSL jee, will you please edit this to make simple and repost here. I know you are very busy but will be really good for everybody.

I will let the author know about this . I will ask him if i can edit it . Else i will ask Mr. Kamal for editing to make it simple for readers in this forum .

I will let the author know about this . I will ask him if i can edit it . Else i will ask Mr. Kamal for editing to make it simple for readers in this forum .

Thanks, I had an impression that it was your paper. anyway, thank you. while reading that paper, I stopped in many places to think what does this sentence means, Does it makes any sense?. In fact, It is not the matter of simplicity but issue of expression. I am sure, the author's expression is good as he is a Professor there. He just probably didn't had time to read it through once he finished writing. It is not his fault. We tend to make the writing complex in Nepal and while doing so, it just goes other way round. I remember the first day of "Research Trainign" in Queen Mary, University fo London before 4 years. The Instructor started from "KISS" (Keep It Simple, Stupid) (Sorry, this is a popular saying, not trying to offend anybody). I always remember that when I am writing any reports or papers.

Thank you for your efforts.

Thanks, I had an impression that it was your paper. anyway, thank you. while reading that paper, I stopped in many places to think what does this sentence means, Does it makes any sense?. In fact, It is not the matter of simplicity but issue of expression. I am sure, the author's expression is good as he is a Professor there. He just probably didn't had time to read it through once he finished writing. It is not his fault. We tend to make the writing complex in Nepal and while doing so, it just goes other way round. I remember the first day of "Research Trainign" in Queen Mary, University fo London before 4 years. The Instructor started from "KISS" (Keep It Simple, Stupid) (Sorry, this is a popular saying, not trying to offend anybody). I always remember that when I am writing any reports or papers.

Good One ! I appreciate your advice in this .Since No-one seems to be perfect , on behalf of author sorry for the inconvienence . Author has requested your email id , so that in the future many research work and writtings can be exchanged in the Law field . My field is Business Law hence i do research and write on relating field . He is expertise in constitutional Law .

Being in the academic field , it is utmost important to be simple , humble and sincere while doing the own job . Thanks for your valuable effort . I hope such things can really enrich WNSO Forums . Hope WNSO forum be useful worldwide .

Best Regards and Good Day .

Good One ! I appreciate your advice in this .Since No-one seems to be perfect , on behalf of author sorry for the inconvienence . Author has requested your email id , so that in the future many research work and writtings can be exchanged in the Law field . My field is Business Law hence i do research and write on relating field . He is expertise in constitutional Law .

Being in the academic field , it is utmost important to be simple , humble and sincere while doing the own job . Thanks for your valuable effort . I hope such things can really enrich WNSO Forums . Hope WNSO forum be useful worldwide .

Best Regards and Good Day .

Hi, I also do not work in those area of constitutional law. I am teaching "Moral Theory", Intellectual property and ethical issues on Biotechnology these days. Having said so, we can still share some of ideas and works.I wil le-mail you my e-mail id. Thnaks

Edited by yogesh