• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:45 PM

juz thinking couple of days if this would bring more sense in this chautari as the layout and all the structure seems more user friendly than ever before.

What have you benefitted from Chautari?

Please do'nt bring confusion adding wat have u given ...

cos its all we are here with moral attention, a patroitism.. nation and brother n sister hood..w ateva

justw ant to know...
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#2 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 03:54 PM

Knew a lot of friends, seniors, gurus from here.
Got place to ask something, place to ask help openly.
got information about places and scholarships.
got place to hang out and time pass.
got place to talk with others.
got place to write my own feelings in whatever form........poem, political views, analysis, jokes etc.
got truly nepali feeling inside even being far from country.
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,
When God himself is a thief?
In "Indra Jatra" by Dinesh Adhikary, Sajha Prakashan, 2051 B.S

#3 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:41 AM

I always wanted to create topic with this title. I proved to be very slow to start topic, b-mail read my mind and opened this here. Thank you b-mal.

I benefited from WNSO in many aspect.

I have large circle of friends around the world whom I met via WNSO. I used to be shy boy in school and college (in fact I am still shy). Number of friends I used to have was very small, sometimes smaller than two digits. Now I am enjoying so much with my friends circle. I have more friends nowadays whom I met online first and offline later than whom I met offline first. All are very genuine good friend; I feel I am blessed and I am one of the luckiest men in the world. I still have many friends whom I have known via WNSO online and yet to meet them (including yourself who is reading this, who posted above and below this).

I now can easily find many people here who can guide me or advise me for my Ph D (not doing yet but is in plan), never thought I will do Ph D, but I am gaining confidence that, with having this Chautari and many friends here, I can do it one day.

I now know education system in many countries which I was unaware of until I joined WNSO. It is opening more opportunities for me across the planet. Shy person me who has limited confident now think I can study further, and with many countries to choose from.

Like many of you, using WNSO platform I help, support and advise to other students for their further study. I share what I know. I am giving away my experience and knowledge I obtained from WNSO and many other sources. By doing this I widen my knowledge more.

Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org  (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org  (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#4 Sukul // Gunda

Sukul // Gunda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:26 PM

maile ta assess garnai sakina...
j hos ramra pakschya dherai chan..ganerai sakinna..

Sukul // Gunda

#5 kslsanjeeb9

kslsanjeeb9

Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:47 PM

Prior To joining Wnso i used to surf a lot of site and , surfing became a time pass for me , i used to surf for more than five six hours and these precious hours went on like a flash light , after so many hours , days and months of surfing many sites , i got information also , but i was dissapointed that i didnt have any major outcome and i thought i was surfing for the shake of surfing the net , And i was looking for a real change in my habits and to give my surfing an objective and give it a meaning ful direction , i found WNSO , there i became used to it , i write on many topics and i have a account here at Wnso , i can see all my previous posts and , i can raise voice on the issues of others , infact "Freedom " is what i have get in Wnso , and Secondly Wnso is for the Nepalese Students " this is the reason why i am here at Wnso today , wrting and fighting for the youth people of nepal. This kind of forum wasn't provided by any students union in Nepal . They might be many years old but i didnt find any kind of innovation in them , innovative skills and ideas are the beginging of Wnso .

Thirdly i have known many senior people here in some time . Now these are some of the good things i have been benefitted from Wnso
1. Freedom of expression
2. Organisation of topics
3. Memebership
4 . Nobel cause for students
5. Senior member supporting to raise ideas .

Many thanks to topic stater for such a good topics .

Management is Art & Science of Getting Law as Results , this process results in Sanjibalisation .

#6 Joy

Joy

Free BURMA....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:25 PM

i think we shouldn't look for what we get from WNSO but what we can give to WNSO important
Free BURMA............................

it should be BURMA not Myanmar

#7 Sukul // Gunda

Sukul // Gunda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:29 AM

So so... but at mosu at most we cannot predict and Joy is also raising good issue. Last time I posted about Essay Compettition about HIV/AIDS. but NO DA..N RESPONSE from anyone... if friends among us participated then we would be in front of opportunities.. why are we so back..? Please come on forefront in every corner of the world.
Sukul // Gunda

#8 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE(Joy @ Jul 29 2007, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think we shouldn't look for what we get from WNSO but what we can give to WNSO important

Haven't i mentioned not to bring confusion regarding WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN.... SO PLEASE do not try to anticipate such minor mistakes and injuries...coz its well know we have given the most important part of our life.. time... which is much more precious if u realize how far have u gone and how far would you had gone... so mind it friend.. time is invaluable.. so we have added our effort, dedication...

support, rejoice, a common platform like CHAUTARI.. where people sit and share their gossips....

isn't that a landmark.. what milestone do u wish more.... take ur time.. things are always there to get changed... nature is dynamic and shall remain dynamic...

we have come far in positive ways.. so will we... believe it... wat we see is what it is and we can clearly see that wnso has always been a good ground to remain in touch... lets remain in touch....

we have made friends tooo.... so isn't it worthy enough!!!
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#9 rema

rema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE(b-mal @ Jul 30 2007, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Joy @ Jul 29 2007, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haven't i mentioned not to bring confusion regarding WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN.... SO PLEASE do not try to anticipate such minor mistakes and injuries...coz its well know we have given the most important part of our life.. time... which is much more precious if u realize how far have u gone and how far would you had gone... so mind it friend.. time is invaluable.. so we have added our effort, dedication...

support, rejoice, a common platform like CHAUTARI.. where people sit and share their gossips....

isn't that a landmark.. what milestone do u wish more.... take ur time.. things are always there to get changed... nature is dynamic and shall remain dynamic...

we have come far in positive ways.. so will we... believe it... wat we see is what it is and we can clearly see that wnso has always been a good ground to remain in touch... lets remain in touch....

Hey Bimal,
Good job buddy.

Please keep on your spirit. We need to do something for our fellow students who require our help and guidance.

Hey KSL, thanks a lot to you too.

Cheers,

Rema

#10 Sukul // Gunda

Sukul // Gunda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:37 AM

This is indeed true!!!
Sukul // Gunda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users