15 replies to this topic

#1 E major

E major

WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:57 AM

Well, I was wanderign in net, killing time. Checked cybersansar for the sake of eye. Suddenly I find out something. Check below two pictures, see the skirt they are wearing, I think its the same skirt.
Well I dont mean to say models cannot use same dress, but still ....isn't it.
If you want to make sure you can compare skirt checking following two links for two model. Funny.
1. http://www.cybersans...zana2/index.php
2. http://www.cybersans...kinju/index.php

http://www.NepaloPedia.com

#2 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:33 AM

It's okay major jee. It is upto them what they want to wear so long as it is not so obscene. Wearing skirts, these days, is not big issues thanx to our following of other countries practice. Cybersansar is never remembered for any good effect on society but of course, entertainment is also required in human lives.

Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,
When God himself is a thief?
In "Indra Jatra" by Dinesh Adhikary, Sajha Prakashan, 2051 B.S

#3 palxeno

palxeno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:39 AM

All i wanna say to E-major dude
u had good notice normal people hardly notice that things in common life. don;t u think that dress is looking so odd to their body ?
"The hardest thing to learn in Life is, which bridge to cross and which to burn."

#4 E major

E major

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE(chamatkaribaba @ Jun 23 2007, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's okay major jee. It is upto them what they want to wear so long as it is not so obscene. Wearing skirts, these days, is not big issues thanx to our following of other countries practice. Cybersansar is never remembered for any good effect on society but of course, entertainment is also required in human lives.

Hey chamatkaribaba, I am not talking here about wearing skirts. I am talking about same skirt attired by two different model for different photo session.

#5 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 11:03 AM

E Major is right. it is same skirt.

But I don't surprise. Two reason why I don't get surprise;

1. all the model's photo was taken by same photographer, most of the time they go outing in same van with multiple model, and take photo.

2. It is shame that most of the model in Nepal cannot buy nice cloth, modeling agencie are exploiting them, using them free rather than paying good money. therefore they are forced to wear what photographer offer, sometimes wearing same cloth by many models.
-----------------------------------
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

#6 E major

E major

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE(thirdpole @ Jun 23 2007, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
E Major is right. it is same skirt.

But I don't surprise. Two reason why I don't get surprise;

1. all the model's photo was taken by same photographer, most of the time they go outing in same van with multiple model, and take photo.

2. It is shame that most of the model in Nepal cannot buy nice cloth, modeling agencie are exploiting them, using them free rather than paying good money. therefore they are forced to wear what photographer offer, sometimes wearing same cloth by many models.

You are right in some extent, but website mentions that dress are provided by different wardrobe ( Dress shops ), like J&J Creations Boutique, Fashion Fever 4 Ever etc.
So the question is, is it Cybersansar or boutique shops that are stingy.
Or maybe, a conspiracy theory, cybersansar takes 2-3 models at at once with few dresses, then take pictures and publish it slowly in website ( as thirdpole also mentioned, same van, same location )

#7 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE(E major @ Jun 23 2007, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are right in some extent, but website mentions that dress are provided by different wardrobe ( Dress shops ), like J&J Creations Boutique, Fashion Fever 4 Ever etc.
So the question is, is it Cybersansar or boutique shops that are stingy.
Or maybe, a conspiracy theory, cybersansar takes 2-3 models at at once with few dresses, then take pictures and publish it slowly in website ( as thirdpole also mentioned, same van, same location )

I think stingy is cybersansar, becuase it smell more conspiracy by cybersansar. More likely cybersansar photographer take them in one van (I have seen myself once while they were heading for so called photo session), take photos of all models with limited dress available, and publish them slowly.

E Majjor, you are so good at analysing things, I only looked at skirt, didn't read anything there.
-----------------------------------
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

#8 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:18 PM

Yeah, that's great notice. If I were the photographer, I would not post these two pictures at same site (same time, same etc).

#9 kslsanjeeb9

kslsanjeeb9

Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:18 AM

Think so the models are diffrent , the skirt is same ..wish we could have noticed it brand too.

Thank you E-Major J

i learned from you the art of seeing pictures ...
Management is Art & Science of Getting Law as Results , this process results in Sanjibalisation .

#10 E major

E major

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 11:38 AM

I did not wanted to bring this topic forward again, but could not stop.
Again feeling tired, wanted to relax my eyes which always stare on programming codes. And again I came with this picture. Well since they brag about develping professionalism in Modelling world in Nepal, this blunder is worth to be checked. First of all 3 model wearing same attire. Next different model wearing same dress is shown in same web page ( Top Banner and featured model ). God bless them ( I think God will bless them, just look how she is trying to seduce Ganesha and Buddha ).
Comments are welcome.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users