Sign in to follow this  
b-mal

uk hsmp programme

Hello All Chautarians..

At certain phase of life you seek for stability. At certain phase of education u seek motivation and consitency. So do i and you as well. Having done with bit distant studies, i want to get my pR somwhere in the country of my choice. UK has always been a predominant choice to me.

I was wondering has there been any of the nepalese in this chautiari or any other ppl beyong the chautarian who has received residency in UK via HIGHER SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM. please highlight for me.

Beside, the website shows that I am eligible for the permanent residency. Thus it has been a matter of curosity to me if any other people has been ever involved or has had experience regarding it.

I believe this forum as a basment where we share our thoughts and innovative ideas to network the chain around the globe.

Thank you to al the chautarians in hand.

Cheers,

B-mal

Hi Bimal,

I have not known to anyone who applied for PR in the UK based on their HSMP VISA, however, this year there are hundreds of people will be applying to PR via HSMP. One of my friend will apply within 4 month from now and many others are on the queue.

There is no doubt they will get PR as long as they meet the condition, so why you need to know or have doubt? Let me know if you need more informaiton. I am not in the UK at the moment, when I go back to UK in March, I will find out more if you wants to.

By the way, welcome back to Chautari, please give some minutes a day for this old home.

thank to all of you lads and chautarians... let the chautari b our shadows and we shall not ruin this as we have seen our country... has gone through.. home is home and will always take u in no matter how and when u want.. so it chautari.. i am heartly pleased to be warm welcomed by chautarians...

the matter of fact is the layout doesnot appear like the way it used to be.. it has not been user friendly to me. in my earlier days the chautari used to have the layout that gives a quick glance at one time regarding all the new postings... b ut i don't get them anymore that is the reason... i was not that acti-motivated...

If this is the case then i would like to request someone to make sure the interface is userfriendly...

thanks to all the lads once again...

Cheers

bimal

presence from Ireland

Hello everyone.

Thank you for the information regarding the HSMP. I have some confusions and would like to get clarity if it is possible from chautarians...

1. I don't have earning for now but I have scholarship and was wondering if this counts with the earning power that needs to be added while judging the potential of the applicant online.

2. I am also curious regarding the application lodgement. How long will it take after the lodgment of the application. I recently finished masters (Ireland) and will be doing Ph.D here. But, I am interested to apply for the HSMP from here now and would like to know if I can lodge the application. I tried to google to get more intensive information but was not that able so can someone put lights on where can I get the detail infomation regarding the HSMP application lodgement and etc.\

I am thankful to all you guys and it would be supportive from chautarians with your valuable suggestions.

Cheers,

Bimal

Hello everyone.

Thank you for the information regarding the HSMP. I have some confusions and would like to get clarity if it is possible from chautarians...

1. I don't have earning for now but I have scholarship and was wondering if this counts with the earning power that needs to be added while judging the potential of the applicant online.

2. I am also curious regarding the application lodgement. How long will it take after the lodgment of the application. I recently finished masters (Ireland) and will be doing Ph.D here. But, I am interested to apply for the HSMP from here now and would like to know if I can lodge the application. I tried to google to get more intensive information but was not that able so can someone put lights on where can I get the detail infomation regarding the HSMP application lodgement and etc.\

I am thankful to all you guys and it would be supportive from chautarians with your valuable suggestions.

Cheers,

Bimal

Hi Bmal.

If you are full time student, your earnig before going to full time education counts. I don't think scholarship counts for earning.

You can lodge application froma nywhere. Just need to send the compleated application form to HSMP team. It was at Doncaster before 4 years. I don't know where it is now. The website 9Ind.homeoffice.gov.uk) will give you the detail. Just download the forma nd send via post.

Time, It should be done within 6 to 8 Week. But you know sometime it is bit more.

I am just wondering in one issue. You won't be living in UK but you are in Ireland (Unless it is Northern Ireland), why do you wnat to apply now . I beleive the condition of your scholarship will be living around University adn attending University. The condition of HSMP visa will be that you will require to stay in UK for next 5 years to get Indefinite Leave to remain. Think about that issue.

Yogesh jie...

Thank you very much for your dedicated responses.. i am glad to be a part of chautarian.. as always and again today at this point of support..

Three Cheers for Chautari.

b-mal

ABOUT HSMP UK,

Being in this profession, i would like to make clear regarding this matter.

HSMP VISA Category E Countries Nepal

The main difference between the HSMP and the work permit arrangements is that participants do not need a specific job offer in the UK in order to apply.

-Required Marks 75.

27& under =20 points

28 or 29 under=10 points

30 or 31 under =5points

32 or older =0

Earnings Requirement

£1,400 per annum 5 Points

£1,600 per annum 10 Points

£1,800 per annum 15 Points

£2,000 per annum 20 Points

£2,300 per annum 25 Points

£2,550 per annum 30 Points

£2,800 per annum 35 Points

£3,100 per annum 40 Points

£3,500 per annum 45 Points

Education:

PHD= 50 points

Master's Degree or Professional Education= 35 points

A Bachelor's Degree BA. BSc =30 points

None of Above =0

-IELTS Requirements is at least 6 in single band. Or Equivalent score in TOEFL

-Candidates should researched the UK job market &believe that s/he will find Graduate level work.

If any body Found Qualified, & you are in Nepal-Kathmandu.

write me

ghimire19@gmail.com

thanks

ABOUT HSMP UK,

If any body Found Qualified, & you are in Nepal-Kathmandu.

write me

ghimire19@gmail.com

Just wondering who are you and why do you putting your email as as source of attention in the post?

Clarify your advertising nature?