#1 DoctorX

DoctorX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:14 PM

Hello all,
smile.gif
I am starting a thread to call everyone interested in research works to share info and discuss quality-stuffs here about any aspect of research. Basically, meaning that I felt a need that this sub-forum, which is dedicated to research studies is lacking a dedicated thread with the info on what is research? how to do it? what are the types? publication in journals? and so on...

The list can be endless, like what I want the info and discussion to be here in this thread.

You can post info abt research and publications here and ask questions here too! It can be medical, legal, literary, or any other research works!

So go on, and start the tour!

I can post info on Medical Research Methodologies, which is my special interest and my work... and in publication, which is an integral part of sharing info and letting others known about ur work!

Merci!

DocteurX
Royal South Hants Hospital
Southampton General Hospital
UK

#2 DoctorX

DoctorX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

Dear all,

I love the book published by the WHO, official health agency of the UN, about health research methodology, which u can find below:

http://www.wpro.who...._929061157X.htm

I am sure u will find it interesting and useful. This is a health-related file, so might not be suitable for everyone. Please filter yourself.

Merci beaucoup!

DocteurX
Royal South Hants Hospital
Southampton General Hospital
UK

Edited by DoctorX, 18 July 2007 - 08:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users