#21 crownayer@hotmail.com

crownayer@hotmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 01:21 PM

Hi Fren
It/s Me Naresh From Cyprus, College of tourism. I would Like To Wish U
Merry Christmas & Upcoming Happy New Year 2005. May God Bless We All Nepalese and Nepal.

I Would Like To Pray for Peace In My Country Forever

#22 dave

dave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE(crownayer@hotmail.com @ Dec 29 2004, 01:21 PM)
Hi Fren
It/s Me Naresh From Cyprus, College of tourism. I would Like To Wish U
Merry Christmas & Upcoming Happy New Year 2005. May God Bless We All Nepalese and Nepal.

I Would Like To Pray for Peace In My Country Forever

View Post

Well Crown. Nice to see you here in Cyprus. I am from Cyprus College. Love_united and soulfly are also from here. smile.gif
If I had magic wand, I would let the world to **** my **** without being on ******

#23 Zasmeen

Zasmeen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 11:20 AM

Hi sharwan,

Add me one from Mahendranagar. I knew Bhuwaneshari school of Shisaiya. I had been more than three times at that school. I did my schooling from Mahendranagar Secondary school.

Now, I am in Gujarat and going to complete Fashion Designing. Nice to know about you and nice meeting you. Hope to meet you in Mahendranagar in the future days. have a good day and all the best for your bright career.
warm regards,

Zasmeen Vanu

#24 sharwankami

sharwankami

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 10:26 PM

Hi Zasmeen !

Its really cool to know that you are from my District. I used to go in Mahendra Nagar Secondary School, during my SLC exams preparation, as our teacher is from Katan, and he used to come there for helping us.

I am also in India these days for my MSc.

Yeah, sure, if get any change I will be pleased to meet you in Mahendra Nagar.

Take care.

With best regards,
Sharwan

QUOTE(Zasmeen @ Jan 10 2005, 04:50 PM)
Hi sharwan,

Add me one from Mahendranagar. I knew Bhuwaneshari school of Shisaiya. I had been more than three times at that school. I did my schooling from Mahendranagar Secondary school.

Now, I am in Gujarat and going to complete Fashion Designing. Nice to know about you and nice meeting you. Hope to meet you in Mahendranagar in the future days. have a good day and all the best for your bright career.

View Post

#25 suhani

suhani

• 99 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE(sharwankami @ Jan 10 2005, 10:26 PM)
Hi Zasmeen !

Its really cool to know that you are from my District. I used to go in Mahendra Nagar  Secondary School, during my SLC exams preparation, as our teacher is from Katan, and he used to come there for helping us.

I am also in India these days for my MSc.

Yeah, sure, if get any change I will be pleased to meet you in Mahendra Nagar.

Take care.

With best regards,
Sharwan

QUOTE(Zasmeen @ Jan 10 2005, 04:50 PM)
Hi sharwan,

View Post

View Post

Ab suru bhayo aune palo sabaiko. You will meet your all place mates here. As far I heard by others, here are many students from Mahendranagar. Hope, you will meet them all day by day. smile.gif Interesting jamghat hune jasto chhat-kaat chha. tongue.gif
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

#26 koolGuy

koolGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 06:58 PM

Hello Suhani....Just wanted to know something boutch ya !!!
well seems like u are senior than meh, i just turned 21 this Nov.
I have seen ur name lotta times in Chautari, most of the times posting for some kinda university education related to india frequently ! Do u live in India? well i was born in Kanchanpur District,still got a small house out there...Its always nice to hear from people from Home Town, to recall the past memories...Allright suhani, better to call Suhani Sis.. would love to get to know more about ya ! Currently i m in States....Allright Take care . and have fun.
Cheers !
KooL guY........BYe.

#27 suhani

suhani

• 99 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE(koolGuy @ Jan 11 2005, 06:58 PM)
well seems like u are senior than meh, i just turned 21 this Nov.
I have seen ur name lotta times in Chautari, most of the times posting for some kinda university education related to india frequently ! Do u live in India? well i was born in Kanchanpur District,still got a small house out there...Its always nice to hear from people from Home Town, to recall the past memories...Allright suhani, better to call Suhani Sis.. would love to get to know more about ya ! Currently i m in States....Allright Take care . and have fun.
Cheers !
KooL guY........BYe.

I am senior than you, now it's conformed. biggrin.gif I am 29 years old and a married woman as well.

About me: I was borned in Jumla and posted to Dhangadi for study at the early age. I did my schooling from Dhangadi. After school life, I was posted to Gwalior for college study then after junior college, I had joined at IIT Bombay. I did my Mater Degree from Singapore.

Now, I am working at Larsen and Tubro company and Mumbai Buliding society. I am working as an engineer at both companies. Life is going well in Mumbai (Bollywood) tongue.gif

I am not from Kanchanpur but I know very well about Kanchanpur. My relatives are living in Kanchanpur and I have been many times at that place. Bhannu parda.....Mahendranagar ko barema malai yati thaha chha ki kahile kahi lagchha ma Mahendranagar kai hu. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Dherai tadha pani ta hoina, tei najik jodiyeko ta ho ni Dhangadi ra Mahendranagar. Jata gaye pani sab afnai Galli jasto lagchha. tongue.gif

KoolGuy ji, It was really good to know about you and happy to know that someone from our reason is studying in states. Our best wishes are with you. All the best for your great achievement in the days ahead.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

#28 koolGuy

koolGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 07:59 PM

Hello Suhani......Nah. Suhani sis.( sounds better)...Whats uP ? Nice to hear from you...Jumla to Mumbai, thats a great achievement ! Keep it up suhani sis, my warm wishes are always with U. so u married too..howz ur life going on ? howz life treating u so far ? Well actually i was just born in Kanchanpur but i lived in kathmandu since the age of 5, so i dont' know much about Mahendranagar and Dhangadi, just been there couple of times. I have been lotta times to Dhangadi but only 2 or 3 times to Mahendranagar.
I did my schooling and college from Kathmandu and then came to States for further study, Right now i m majoring in Biotechnology.....Lets see how life goes on in the Upcoming days...Frankly Speaking i m quite happy with my life. I feel like i m the only happy and luckiest person in this world. No idea, why people become sad, what makes them feel sad? Some people say that Life is like a burning candle but i don't really agree with that ! For meh, Life is whatever u want it to be. Life is interesting if u want it to be. Life is sad if u want it to be. Life is boring or paining if u want it to be....Whats the matter of keeping all those sad moments, also would like to call them Futile Stuffs ? So All guys out here who are sad with any reason, Please try to erase all those sad moments from inner core of ur heart and then rest of the life will be interesting....Ali dherai nai Lekhe jasto cha !!!
Allright, Suhani Sis......"May your life be filled with World of joy and happiness and may ur every desires come TRUE in the upcoming days" ...
Take care. ..
Bye.

#29 crownayer@hotmail.com

crownayer@hotmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 12:29 PM

It/s me naresh From College of Tourism, Cyprus. Nice to meet u all frens.

#30 Prashad

Prashad

• Literature Gurus
  • 197 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:38 AM

hello everybody
i am also from mahendranagar.
and quite familier with siddhanath campus.but i am not from the campus.I did my ISc from Radiant higher secondary mahendranagar.and now studying in kathmandu.
nice to meet u all in this forum.
Moon belongs to everyone,
the best things in life,
they are free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users