33 replies to this topic

#1 monica

monica

simple gal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 10:31 PM

If you can lie and betray me ..... --"yeah" I would do it too.

-- If You want it too, I can change my mind too
-- I let you win my life for ever, that you never ask me too

Somehow ever since I've been around you and your dream , I Can't go back to being on my own .... or I ain't help feeling darling since I've found you. I tried to leave you thousand times....No, I can't be betrayed any longer, that I've found my home ...That I'm finally embraced as a whole.... I said I'd never let nobody get too close to me darling but only you Negative... ....... .... I said I needed, needed to be with you hunnie.....

I didn't gave you my heart to be linger around....neither I gave it for you to forget me........ I gave it to you to be underneath my soul.....

howeverr, hey Neg I am on drugs tonighyts, . you atke care ./ .. me... wil se.. god bee ay /../>.
b4

#2 monica

monica

simple gal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 06:00 AM

I am nervous Now . I couldn't complete it. Anyone who have authorise can please delete my post

#3 sapana ki rani

sapana ki rani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 06:02 AM

I wish you could have complete it biggrin.gif . You are breadthtaking grace. biggrin.gif

#4 hartford

hartford

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 07:46 AM

Parkville,

No!No!No!...............do no be scared......You are a professional banker .............d*** in terms of occasional are just the part of your talented amateurs.

Lovin' Ya,

Then. heck... leave in where are you heading now ? Come, I will help you personally, don't conceal with us and leave alone for the freak. biggrin.gif I am soory.I wonder. Today I ate half a box of rumbeans. That also qualify me as drugs ! Rumbeans and cola, not a bad combination of sugar, chocolate, caffeine and alcohol.

What are you worrying to have it ? You haven't broken the marriage and I would like to long for your solution. I know you have a very strong character. More than me. Kick negative but for forgettign you "doooomb". Only joking biggrin.gif well , someone's reading this hahaha....

Edited by hartford, 04 September 2005 - 07:46 AM.

#5 katja

katja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 08:04 AM

Parkville common be honest biggrin.gif

...it's more like 2-3 times per week.

For me...no I don't long for "real" drugs...I'm too damn scared to find out what's really inside my head.

On daily basis, I do
1 Levoxyl (thyroid)
1 Pot coffee (GB brand, Illy, or Ikea's)
Currently Ibuprofen for back could be 0-6 daily...depending on day
(not all at once)

Honestly, I think my biggest drug is coffee, and music.

btw, Parkville conceal you realtion in public biggrin.gif I am too scared to tell you that. Bravest of the brave, you are only one Moni,.

Finally you gave me wake up call biggrin.gif

#6 webber

webber

WNSO Gold Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 08:29 AM

Monica .. u have written that very well .. reading ur post, it seems that u r depressed with ur love ones .. and u love that guy very much ..

whatever if u want to delete ur topic u can ask to admin or mod of this forum.

QUOTE(monica @ Sep 4 2005, 06:00 AM)
I am nervous Now . I couldn't complete it. Anyone who have authorise can please delete my post

View Post

//
(,")/' Real Eyes - Realize - Real Lies
<||
./!.

Posted Image

My Personal Site:
http://www.sudeeptamrakar.com.np

#7 monica

monica

simple gal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 08:46 AM

lm (Negative)

you can't win in this game called love.....

You disguise but I recognise you, then I will conquer the kingdom of love, that's the way it goes....and your heart....love will come to me eventhough you shatter it. common... don't keep it secret....how long ...will you keep it ? I do not need to chase your shadow.....because you are always only one for me...

I am feelin weak, as fire wouldn't give any heat. If only clouds could talk...it would be my messenger...they would follow my dream and reveal in front of you. I Love you neg.

Life...is only a trip,then I found you.....and life just kept on rollin...somehow you 'd not lost that I am not.... I am painted your name in my heart with shaded color.

I Just a little change .. a...small, to say the least ...both a little scared...neither one of us prepared for anything....

If only stories as old as time were as old as song and ....finding you would be strange ...I would change ya. I am the only to stay for this long....and waiting here. Can't you see everything here I have is written in your name ? whatever it takes, I will find a way to reach ya.

waiting for you....

#8 hartford

hartford

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 09:05 AM

I knew, you wouldn't listen us sad.gif gave up !! hands cuffed smile.gif

#9 hiddén angél

hiddén angél

Supreme being

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 09:10 AM

If you 'd like to ask me. I haven't harm onto ya Parkville.

Use to be the days I believe in something called love. If you want to listen me, I would say I'd never let nobody near my heart again.

#10 green orchid

green orchid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 09:17 AM

Parkville, There ain't no harm concealing it. As it is known he (who??) is yours smile.gif

whoops ! sorry smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users