#11 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE(b-mal @ Aug 17 2005, 02:21 AM)
well,
its nice to read your story.. to console you.. i can say atleast you had bothsided love.. i am the one who love in a way that world see the moon at one end and the sun on the other..
I love her truly, deeply and madly... she knows me that what i admitt but something shatters my feelings coz we can't be ours...
She is my dreamgal... I can't say much.. i adore her infinitely... so there are many like me... loving someone at the corner of the heart, mind and eye.. who knows who loves..

But for me.. i am the one who had decorated her in my mind silently, in my heart wholy and in my eye widely...

So this is life... you need to wait the time till u can define the pace of the destiny closer or far apart..

Virtual distant is just an art of the realms ... its uncertain .... I guess you well know that people saying ... the earth is round... we will sure meet one day..

Thus i want to assure  you.. believe in your love... you will shatter all those obstacles if love is full of strength...

All the best...
Cheers:
Jaya Shambhu....

View Post

Hi there,
i think you are being too fast to comment and console me here.....but thank you for that......
you know what my problem was then....and this problem of mine is still with me....i don't know either its bad or not......but i don't have that courage to go and ask for the thing i want until someone gives me that...or the thing comes to me by itself.......same problem with you also i think......
and well in love, i think.....just physical nearness is not important, physical nearness can give happiness in a relationship, in love, but love is not happiness itself....love gives happiness....i am someone....who just believes in love......oneslded love and affection is also good as long as it doesn't become violent...or extremly crazy.......

i hope you will get my full story after you read it all.....i will be posting the second part of it tomorrow....and please remember that won't be the last part...... smile.gif

#12 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 03:31 AM

continued....

We had been together for some time at college in the past. Not a lot of time but, time enough to know each other from close. I don't know about her but I had always wanted to share more time together then we normally did. She had not made much of an impression on me while we first met. We had a brief introduction and I thought she was beautiful. Latter, I started to admire her more. She looked to be, for me, more beautiful, lovable, admirable. The naive innocence in her face, her soft and sweet smile, her beautiful dark eyes, everything took my attention towards her like never before. That was plainly why I wanted to spend more time with her. But I always got to spend far less time with her then I wanted. That was not because we lacked that time, but because of my shy nature. I used to be among friends talking about various things, some interesting some boring and she also used to be in the group sometimes. We used to talk, by the way, about some topic. Other than that, I never talked with her in person during those early days. Neither did she. The only personal talks that we used to share were 'hi', 'good morning', 'good bye' and things like that, the regular formalities of greeting and farewells.

But, it was just a matter of time....before we became closer.

(to be continued.....)

#13 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 03:54 AM

well i don't want to make any comments.. its my personal feelings.. that this is the way one grows inside knowingly or unknowingly, intentionally or unintentionally..
time is always scarse when u feel ur dear close to u...some more to write

(to be continued)
cheers
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#14 dusk

dusk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 06:11 AM

smile.gif
I always got to spend far less time with her then I wanted

time is always scarse when u feel ur dear close to u

yeah guys.
biggrin.gif

and waiting for the to be continued.....

#15 dusk

dusk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 06:25 AM

LOVE STARTS FROM HI, HELLO, GOOD BYE tongue.gif

#16 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 11:38 AM

thank you friends...comming on more..... smile.gif

#17 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 11:39 AM

waiting desperately... u re making like episodes... that one gets addicted to... u are not melodious.. uare mild trip.. a hypnotiser... to be added in continuation....
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#18 dusk

dusk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE(b-mal @ Aug 25 2005, 09:39 PM)
waiting desperately... u re making like episodes... that one gets addicted to... u are not melodious..  uare mild trip.. a hypnotiser... to be added in continuation....

View Post

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

#19 dream_noon

dream_noon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 04:19 PM

nice romantic thread...........goin on..........mild melody has given lots of romantic contribution to the WNSO.......WNSO is always not only proud but fond of him.............his passon for literature and lighting many shades of human life
are really matter of wonder.......keep up your good job.......we are with you..................
its not what u want in life
its knowing how to reach it

its not the goal you set
its what u need to achieve it

its not where u want to go
its knowing how to get there

its not what u dream of doing
its having the knowledge to do it

#20 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE(dream_noon @ Aug 30 2005, 10:19 AM)
nice romantic thread...........goin on..........mild melody has given lots of romantic contribution to the WNSO.......WNSO is always not only proud but fond of him.............his passon for literature and lighting many shades of human life
are really matter of wonder.......keep up your good job.......we are with you..................

View Post

good to hear from you after long dream noon....welcome!
seems like you have had a really tight schedule smile.gif

Edited by mild melody, 31 August 2005 - 07:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users