• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 ashis

ashis

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 12:50 PM

Thank u dipesh,Matrix,Sima and Rose ,I hope it would helpa lot for students wishing to persue studies Germany,
Viele Gluck
Wichtig ist was der Man tun,nicht wie er Aussieht...

#22 uzislove@yahoo.com

uzislove@yahoo.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 01:08 PM

Dear sir,
i have read all the rules about the scholarship,but i am a college student and would like to participate in the scholarship programme,and also i will like to know the beginning and the questions regarding to the scholarship competitiion.
thanks

#23 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 12:13 PM

If you ARE TALKING ABOUIT GERMANY, THEN PLEASE WWW.DAAD.DE
SURF IT..

#24 lucifer

lucifer

born to raise hell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 08:59 PM

I do have few friends there and they are very helpful. You all can contact them. They dont belong to the group who just talk but will do something.

~peace~
A full blooded Gorkhe ain't gonna care bout no spelling & grammers

#25 Shima

Shima

Bavarian Lass

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE(lucifer @ Nov 3 2005, 10:59 PM) View Post

I do have few friends there and they are very helpful. You all can contact them. They dont belong to the group who just talk but will do something.

~peace~

That's a real good news Lucifer, WNSO really needs them. But why aren't they helping people? wink.gif

I only wish to be the fountain of love, from which you drink. Every drop promising eternal passion!!

#26 lucifer

lucifer

born to raise hell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 07:04 PM

They sure are helping people the best they can, more than you and me and most of people who just babble over here.

They have an office somewhere in Berlin and they sponser people who can't afford and orphans. They are not the forum writing type so I bet they don't even know about this. All we can do in forum is give out the info the best we can. They are the one who are doing the actual help!! Thanks to them, lotta orphans and unfortunates are gettin on with the good life!!

Thank you for your question and concern Shima. I was expecting that someone would bring this up!!:)

~peace~

#27 Shima

Shima

Bavarian Lass

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 07:27 PM

Who are they?? Why can't they come here in the forum and offer their help to those who are asking for help if they really can do something??

I only wish to be the fountain of love, from which you drink. Every drop promising eternal passion!!

#28 lucifer

lucifer

born to raise hell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 08:06 PM

well lady i dont see much they can do here. They meet people there and take care of things...it is something else then helping in internet. And if you are talking about just giving information then you all are doing fine here. Besides when they have their own organisation why would they want to join next? its like saying admins of wnso to join somewhere else, so lets not try to pull each others legs but appreciate the variety we got. They work with german non profit organizations!!

Please support ihelpnepal.org as well. They are also working for the children of Nepal. Nepali li le Nepali lai support nagare kasle garcha re? If Indians can unite we can too. Good day lady.smile.gif

#29 nepalisongs.info

nepalisongs.info

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:16 PM

WANTED TO ADD some more information about Living & studying in Germany.
There have been few updates;

1. Student EMdical Insurance has gone ard. 60 EURO, and NOW YOU HAVE TO PA for each visit to DOCTOR 10 EURO per TERM (3 months, like Jan-Mar, Apr-Jul...). Apart from that you have to pay SOME % for COST of the MEDICINE too. So, Falling sick in GERMANY can be bit - costly for students.
YOU ARE NOW NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL DIRECTLY, YOU MUST BE REFFERED BY YOUR CLINIC DOCTOR FIRST

2. Tution fee for Bach., Master.. .and above might not be FREE pretty soon, 500 per semester law has been applied in most of the Germany states, and ones that have not yet implemented are planned to from 2007 summer semester.
My friends say , its just begining, they might raise the tution fee per semester still higher later within a year or two.

www.Nepalisongs.info
Ultimate mp3 download destination

#30 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 05:52 AM

h e he www.nepalisongs.info ... i know you is that a new website by you... forgot to mail me haina ta!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users